chapter 28

santana's POV
I woke up at 5:30 pm and went to have a quick shower. The water running down my body made me feel relaxed for the first time of the day. When i finished taking a bath it was 6:15 pm. Wow! I've been there for like forever. I put new fresh panties and bra and put on my bathrobe. Since I'm alone I didn't bother putting on clothes. I feel empty today. I dont know why. I checked my phone amd saw I have 27 calls and 10 texts from brittany, and one from 1 Quinn,Mike,Finn,and puck and 5 from Rachel. They must've been worried. I also got a text from Papi and Mami. They were just checking on me. I just shrugged and went downstairs. I noticed the lights were on. I must've turned them on before I sleep. I said. Just halfway thru the stairs and i saw brittany on the couch. She was just staring at me. I was surprised to see her. I stopped and continued on to the kitchen and fixed myself some orange juice and opened my laptop which was on my counter table. My back was facing the living room but I can feel Brittany staring at me.

Brittany's POV
she was surprised to see me, she went straight to the kitchen and poured herself some orange juice and sat on a stool at the kitchen and opened her laptop. I was just staring at her. I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. I miss her so much.
"So? What brought you here?" I was startled when she took. She was still cold at me.
"Guilt. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so--" she cut he off.
"Aggressive?" She said
"I was gonna say Upset. But okey" i said
"Okey" that's all she said. I stood up and sat across her at the kitchen counter. I just stared at her. Her hair is still dump,still on her bathroom. She smells like mango. That must be her Body wash soap. She has no make up nor lipstick but she's still Damn attractive and hot. She glanced at me.
"Is there something on my face?" She asked and glanced back on her laptop and sip her juice.
"No-nothing" i stuttered
"No need to stutter, I know I look hot" she said finally with a slight smile on her lips.
"I did not say that" i said chuckling and went behind her and hug her from behind. I put my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulders.
"I'm sorry if I scared you" i said
"Ohh please. Use another word. Shocked. Surprised. Jitterry. But not scared" she said smirking. I turned her chair around she's facing me now.
"Okey. Let me rephrase that. I'm sorry if I yelled at you. I was so jealous cause he was so close to you and I didn't got the chance to kich his ass" i said. She finally chuckled and wrap her arms around my neck and stood up.
"actually. If you were just listening and didn't let jealousy get into you. You would've noticed that I was just teasing you. I was flirting with you not with him. All i want to do was vommit all over his existence." She said. I smiled
"I'm sorry baby. I love you so much" i said
"And I love you baby" she said and kissed my lips I kissed her back.
"I'm really sorr--"
"Ssshhh, just kiss me babe" she said cutting me off. I kissed her more passionately now and sat her on the kitchen counter. I positioned myself between her legs and she's leaning in kissing me.
"I want you" i whispered between my kiss
"Take me then" she said. I carried her to her bedroom. She wrap her legs around my waist amd I opened her room and closed and locked it. I gently lay her on her bed and kissed her down her neck. She moaned when i sucked her Pulse point.
Santana:(moans) hmmm
Brittany:(kisses her back to her lips and slid her tongue)
Santana:(wrestles her tongue with Brittany's and moaned)
Brittany:(slowly unties santana's bathrobe)
santana:(takes both of her hands off of her bathrobe)
Brittany:(slowly lifts santana to take the robe below her and throws it aside, she pulled away and took her tshirt off and kissed santana again)
santana:(slides her hands to brittany's pants and unzip it and helped brittany off of it)
Brittany:(unhooks Santana's bra and immediately sucks on Santana's left breats and slowly bites it)
Santana:(moans) ohhh britt
Brittany:(does the same on her right breast and kisses Santana down to her navel and licks it)
Santana:(grabs brittany's head amd moans)
Brittany:(placed tiny Kisses on Santana's thighs up and played on Santana's clit above her panty. She kissed Santana back to her lips while still playing on san's clit)
santana:(moans louder) hmm britt
Brittany:(takes Santana's panties off and massaged Santana there) ohh baby your so wet.
Santana:(moans)
brittany:(slides her kisses to Santana's clit and licks her)
santana:(groans louder) ohhh yeah
Brittany:(slowly inserts her Middle and index fingers and slowly thrusts)
Santana:(moans) ohhh
Brittany:(thrusts again and licks santana's clit
Santana:(groans) baby deeper. Ohhh
brittany:(thrusts deeper)
Santana:(moans louder) ohhh brittany, faster baby.
brittany:(thrusts faster)
Santana:(feels herself building up) ohhh I'm cumming
brittany:(thrusts even faster and fills Santana getting tighter) yes baby. Cum for me.
Santana:(buries her fingers behind Brittany who is kissing her deep in her lips) ohhhhh
Brittany:(kissed santana and felt her cum)
Santana:(pulls away a little from Brittanys lips and moans while cumming) ohhhhh, hmmmm
brittany:(slowly takes her fingers from Santana and licks them) you taste good
Santana:(smiles and pecks Brittany's lips) my turn (and changed position andnow on top of brittany).