chapter 14

Santana's POV
after eating the guys grabbed the beers and we started drinking and the Peacekeepers started talking on their own. Me and rachel started talking about life before we met. I found out that she leave with her 2 dads and that she already introduced Quinn to her dads and they approved her.
"So tell me about you Brittany" she asked
"There's not much to tell actually we just started going out" i answered her.
"Yeah. But hey you've got a bright future together i can tell. You guys are gonna last. She really losend up" she said
"yeah. Quinn and Finn said" i answered.
"Hey babe" brittany called out
"Oh hey! You guys done talking?" I asked
"Yeap. So what are you guys talking about?" brittany asked
"Oh nothing. Just life" i smiled. Brittany sat beside me holding her beer. I drank my beer and ate some of the curry that was left from lunch.
"Do you eat a lot?" Brittany asked out of nowhere.
"Yeah. Why?" I asked confused
"Nothing. Its just that when I carried you the day you passed out you were so light" she said.
"Ohh. I was stressed out during those times" i said. She stared at me deep in my eyes like she's missing me.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked concerned
"Its just that. That was the darkest day of my life by far. I dont want to see you like that again. Ever!" She said starting to get teary eyed. I smiled and wiped her eyes.
"Hey baby. I'm here to stay okey? And i thought you were going to protect me?" I asked her. She smiled at me
"Always" she said and peck my lips.
"Awwww, you guys are so cute together, why did it took you a trip to the surgery and ICU to get her brittany?" rachel asked. Brittany stared at her for a sec and to me.
"Because when I want something. I study it and If I think that the time has come? I get it. You see I waited for the right time. But it doesn't mean that your trip to the surgery room and ICU is the reason and that i only felt pity. You want to know exactly what I felt?" Rachel and I looked at each other and nod. Brittany smiled and put a hairstrand behind my ear.
"I felt that I was loosing something that wasn't mine, and I can't take that anymore. I just got to have you and not lose you" she said. I didn't realize I was already crying. She wiped my tears.
"Awww. I'm so inlove with both of you right now. I feel bad Quinn isn't that showy but that's okey we show how we feel in actions right?" rachel said wiping her tears to. "I gotta go look for her, Hey Quinn!" She yelled. Brittany and i just laughed at her. I stood up and sat on her lap.
"You make me feel so special baby. Thank you" i said and kissed her. She kissed me back.
"Come on. You have to rest its late" she said and guided me to living room to my room. We pass the living room and Quinn and Rachel are at my couch making out. I smirked at them. The guys are already passed out from drinking.
"Here you should change" brittany grabbed me some Pj's from my drawer and handed on to me. I took it and I went to my bathroom. Went i was done brittany was already wearing hers, she put an aspirin and water on my table.
"What's that for?" I asked.
"For your future headache and hangover baby" she said and guided me to the bed. That's when I realised that I am feeling a little buzzy.
"I have the best girlfriend ever" i mumbled and cuddle next to brittany. She chuckled and hugged me. She kissed my head.
"Sleep now baby" she said. With that i fell asleep.