chapter three

Brittany's POV
"Hey I'm gonna check upstairs, you take down here" puck said.
"Kay" i simply said. Tonight is puck and mine's schedule to scan the perimeter of the school in and out. As a peace keeper we do the curfew around school. I checked everyroom making sure no one's around anymore. There is only one more room i haven't checked. I went down the hallway and made my way to the girls bathroom. The door is slightly opened and i saw something moved inside. I peek in and saw the "newbie" taking her shirt off slowly. When she turned around and i covered my mouth. There was this bruising on her back. By the looks of it i can tell its new. What did she do now? I know about her records and i also know that she isn't allowed to be involve in a fight and I haven't heard any fights involving her so where did she got the bruise? She flinch when she tried to touch it. I can tell she wants to cry "fuck! They got me hard" she cursed! They!!?? What the!!??? I couldn't take it anymore so I went in.

"Who did!?" I asked in authority. Clearly she was surprised cause she almost jumped from where she was standing.

"What the fuck! Dont you know how to knock!?" She said pissed.

"I said who hit you!?" I asked again calmly.

"It doesn't matter. I don't know who the fuck they are" she said starting to put her shirt on and started to make her way to the door behind me. I immediately blocked her way.

"I'm asking you a question. You dont turn your back at your peace keeper newbie!" I said irritated.

" i didn't turn my back at you. I'm infront of you aren't I? Now if you please move? I need to get home" she said trying to grab the knob.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Who did this to you!?" I said

"The hell!! Don't you understand what I just said!? I fucking don't know! Okey!??" She snapped and went out!

I was left there in shock! No one's ever snapped at me. Mostly they would bow down or throw themselves at me. And she? She's something. She's feisty. She's not afraid of me. Of us. I like that. I mean ohh hell. What am i talking about!. I snap out of it and went out to meet puck at the parking.