chapter 22

Santana's POV
I felt an arm around my waist so I slowly opened my eyes to see that Brittany's staring at me. I smiled at her.
"I'm sorry, i fell asleep" i said.
"Baby don't. I know your tired" she said and peck my lips. I kissed her back and she pulled away.
"We should wait for them. Their bringing food" she said. I grab her neck and kissed her again deeper. I kissed her passionately
"Are you sure?" She asked me
"Shut up and do me" i said to her. I really want her bad. She kissed me down my neck and suck on my pulse point.
"Hhhmmm" i moaned. She slip her hands inside my clothes and took it off . She kissed me again and slid her tongue to my mouth I gladly accepted it. We wrestled our tongues until we heard the doorbell.
"Fck!" She cursed catching her breath.
"Tell them to leave" i told her catching me breath.
"We ain't living BRITTANA!!" We heard Quinn yell. We laughed. She gave me my clothes and I put it on.
"Go freshen up. I'll get them" britt said and pecked my lips.
"And hey. It was good that they interrupted. I dont want our first to be a Quickie" britt said making me blush. I smiled at her.
"Why is't that everytime you say sweet things I always end up speechless?" I asked her wrapping my arms around her.
"Its cause I know how to take your breath away." She answered me.
"I love you" i said and kissed her. And went to the bathroom and she went to get the door.