chapter two

The bullying went on for like a month now. Everyday there is something that happens to me. Rachel knows everything but as usual i want her to shut up. Good thing she's afraid of me. After the incident i kinda escape from the peace keepers. Like whenever they're making their way to the hallway i would go the other way. Rachel said that she one time saw brittany staring at me when I left. I just shrug the thought. I soon found out that she has a thing for Quinn which is a goodthing atleast now I know that we're riding the same train.

Its september now and the weather is starting to get colder. My class ended up late and Rachel went home an hour ago. I was making my way to the parking when I was hit by something hard from behind. It took me off the side walk and i fell. I didn't saw who it was. I hold back my tears and went back to the girls bathroom to check my back if i was bleeding it hit me hard and I'm not feeling well now. Its like 9 in the evening now and the schools really quite. I went to the girls bathroom and took my jacket and shirt off living my tank top on and stared at the mirror to see my back. I was facing back from the door and i didn't realize someone went in.
"Fuck! They got me hard." I cursed!

"Who did!?" I heard a voice! I looked behind me shocked and saw Brittany in there staring at me.