chapter 36

Brittany's POV
I stared at Santana's reaction. At first she just stood there trying to process what my Big surprise is. And when she did she immediately Smiled andhugged me hard.

"Ohhhh babyyyyy!!! Thank you!!!!!" She said. I hugged her back.

"I just thought maybe you missed it?" I said when she pulled away.

"Ohhh i did" she said and run towards her new replenished Car. I knowhow much she loves her car. So i asked finn if he could do the arrangements and stuff and he personally worked on it so I know its in good hands.

I watched as Santana sat on the drivers seat and admires her car. I love seeing her happy. She stepped out of her car and run into me and jumped good thing my reflex is fast so I catched her.

She kissed me and I kissed her back.
"Hmmm. I love you so much" she said.

"I love you too" i smiled at her. "So should we get inside?? I made breakfast and I know your cold with what your wearing." I said. She smiled at me and pecked my lips one more time and pulled me inside of her house. We went straight to the kitchen and she set up the table and made me coffee.

"Thanks love" i said while texting.

"Who you texting baby?" She asked while eating her bagels. I sip my coffee first before I spoke.

"Ohhh Mike. He's making the drafts for the winter party and inivitation card for program and the performances. He was asking if my performance will be last. And I said yes." I simply said.

"So what are you going to do??" She asked me.

"Its a secret." I grinned at her. She just smiled.

"Well. I cant wait to see it" she said. And we continued eating.