chapter seven

Brittany's POV
Me and the rest of the peace keepers were making our way to the gym. We decided to use the way down the girls bathroom down the hallway and we did. Just when I was infront the girls bathroom door it opened and someone fell and I catched her. Everyone gasped and when i looked at her she was covered in blood that's when I realized it was Santana Lopez. I felt the blood rush down of my body. Suddenly I wanna hit someone. I just stared at her for a second.
"Brittany what are you doing? Let's get her to the hospital" quinn said and I snapped out and started to carry santana in my arms she's so light and went to my car and drove to the nearest hospital.

"Excuse me! Will someone please help me?" I yelled. The nurses rushed to me and took santana from my arms and they went to the operating room.
"I'm sorry Miss. But you have to stay here" a nurse said. So i went to the waiting room and called Quinn.

After two rings she picked up.
"Hey! How is she?" Quinn said
"I dont know yet. She's in the operating room. I want you to find out who did this to her" i said
"We're already on it. Well be there. I gotta go tell rachel so we can inform her family" quinn said and hang.

I waited there for a couple more hours and Quinn with Rachel and the rest of the guys came in.
"Hey" finn said. I just hugged her. I let out a deep sigh which i didn't even know i was holding.
"There there. She'll be fine" finn said.
"Hi I'm rachel" rachel said
"Brittany. I'm sorry about your friend. Did you call her parents?" I asked.
"Yes. They're on their flight now" she said
"Flight?" I asked
"Yes. Santana leave alone. Her parents are in Lima Ohio. They'll be in an hour or so" she said. I just nodded. 2 hours had passed and an Older guy who looks similar from Santana came in with a woman in tears in his arms. I'm guessing that's her parents. I went out to meet them.
"Okey!? I got a call in the middle of the day saying that my daughter was hospitalized and your telling me its going to be okey?? My daughter could die in a couple of seconds on your table!" The guy said.
"Kevin. Calm down honey. They're doing everything" the woman said. The guy exhaled and looked at his wife.
"I'm sorry gloria. I just can't handle it. We can't lose our only child. She's my princess. I want answers" he said. That's when I came in.
"Excuse me sir. Are you Santana's parents?" I asked. They looked at me confused
"Yes. Are you her girlfriend?" Kevin asked me.
"Oh no sir. I'm the one who brought her here" i said.
"Oh god. Is that her blood on your shirt?" Gloria said. I just nodded.
"What happened to my princess?" Kevin asked. I exhaled and told them everything about the bullying and everything.
"I'm sorry sir. I honestly don't have any idea about this." I said starting to tear up.
"Yeah. That sounds like my princess. She doesn't want help. Its the one thing she don't like doing. Asking for help" kevin said and patted my shoulders. "Its okey. I have my answers now" he said "all we have to do now is wait for the doctor" he said. We sat down and waited for another hour. I glance at the wall clock in the waiting room. Its 7 pm now. The door opened and a doctor came in.
"Whose here for a Santana Lopez?" She said. We all stood up.
"I'm her father. How's my princess?" kevin said.
"She's weak. The operation is done now but we can't really tell if it was a success until she wakes up. She lost too much blood and we need blood donors for her. She had a minor concusion on her head. Its a good thing that she was brought here immediately. To tell you honestly. We had to revive her twice. You have a very strong daughter sir" the doctor said. Gloria and rachel started sobbing.
"Excuse me. You said she needed blood?" I intervine
"Yes. But her blood type is hard to find. She's type AB" she said.
"I'm an AB" i said. Everyone stared at me
"What are you doing?" Finn said
"I'm trying to help finn. She was supposed to be on our watch. We didn't do anything. This is the least thing we can do" i said. He just nodded.
"Are you sure?" Kevin asked me
"Yes sir. I feel bad as you to what Happened to Santana. Just let me help her" i said. He nodded and the doctor guided me to a room and they started some tests and went on to take my blood.
"How many bags do you need?" I asked
"Two. That's a 1000 CC." The medtech said
"I see. What about her parents?" I asked
"They didn't matched. Its not unusual there are cases that your child's blood doesn't match yours. Its kinda hard to explain" she said. I just nodded. When we were done we went back to the waiting room and again waited for a couple more hours.
"Excuse me. She's in the ICU now and stable. Thanks for the blood" the doctor said
"When can we see her?" Kevin asked
"If she wakes up. The nurses will do more tests and if its done you can see here. Excuse me" then the doctor said.
"Hey brittany. We should get going. Its getting late" mike said
"No its okey. You go ahead. I'll wait" i said. They nodded and said their goodbyes and left.
"Uhh brittany right?" Gloria said
"Yes Mrs.Lopez" i said. She just smiled
"Do you have a car? Can you drive me to her place? I got to get some things from there" she said.
"Ofcourse." And we went to my car.
"Listen i want to thank you for the blood and everything." She said.
"Your welcome. And i'm so sorry again for what happened. We should've stopped it" i said
"I understand. Santana dont want to." She said. We pulled over to her house and she took some of santana's stuff and went back to the hospital. Kevin was sleeping on a couch in the waiting room. Gloria put a blanket on him.
"Its late. Are you sure you want to wait?" Gloria said.
" yes maam. I want to make sure she's fine" i said.
"You like her don't you?" Kevin said. I was startled to his question.
"I still don't know it sir. All i know is i want to protect her since the night I saw her bruises" i said looking down to the ground. He patted my shoulders.
"Anyone who is willing to protect my princess has my blessing. just dont hurt her" he said. I chuckled.
"It's not the last thing on my mind sir" i said and he and gloria looked at each other and smiled.
"excuse me. Santana's awake now. The nurses are doing the tests and if they're done i'll let a nurse come here and get you so you can see her. We'll also move her to her private room if the tests came in good" the doctor said. Gloria thanked her and her and kevin hugged each other. After 30 minutes a nurse came and told us that we can see her so we went to her room.