chapter 17

Brittany's POV
I looked where my Uncle and Santana is. I'm confused. What does he mean by I have no idea WHO my girlfriend is? Just when Santana and Uncle went down Mike and Quinn started searching her up the internet.
"Brittany here" quinn said
"Read" i said. Not taking my eyes off my girlfriend amd uncle who is still waiting for the cafeteria to be arranged the way it was earlier.
"SANTANA LOPEZ. Daughter of the well known Businessman Kevin Lopez and Doctor Gloria Lopez she's taking up Management in a Business school in Lima but transferred in California and continued her studies there. A feisty latina who has all the reason to be one. She defeated her Father in Teakwondo who is a world class Taekwondo player in his generation. She also defeated all her Teachers in Teakwondo who are also world class. A black belter from when she was 8. Everyone knows this Feisty Latina. She started modeling when she was 16 and decided to pursue business." Quinn finished reading. I was amused,surprised to what she just read. All of us.
"There's more britt" mike added and read.
"The Latina was kicked out from her old business school for allegedly bullying students. "Things got out of hand" her dad said in an interview. He admitted that her daughter has temper since she was in middle school when she came out of the closet and was bullied. "That's when things started to change from my daughter. Her Abuela disowning her for being a lesbian.she is really close from her Abuela and her disowning Santana really took a toll on Santana" kevin added. The feisty Latina calls herself "snixx" whenever she's in rage and now we know that that's Latina we dont want to get into a fight with" mike ended.
"Wow" Puck said.
"She's Perfect!" I just said. I didn't know my girlfriend is all ready a big shot before I met her. I stared at her. She didn't even took her stelletos off. She's that good.! I feel so lucky. My uncle made the first move and just that he was on the floor. Everyone gasped so did Us. My uncle stood up smiling. "Everyone I want you to meet the newest member on the Peacekeepers SANTANA LOPEZ!" He announced the crowd cheered and clapped. She was just smiling. She defeated my uncle. with just that. She didn't even have to study his moves. While me? I've been working my ass off for years to beat him and her my uncle just ran to her and she just grabbed his hands and brought him to the floor. Just wow! They head up again.
"Brittany brittany. Now you know who your girlfriend is" uncle said i just chuckled.
"Yeah. I'm surprised really. Its made me fall for her even more" i said hugging santana
"Welcome to the Peacekeepers Santana" finn said hugging her.
"I'm not really sure I want to be one" santana said. We just looked at her confused.
"Why babe?" I asked
"I dont know, i dont like the thought that people might think that I'm outshining someone. I dont want to step on someone I dont even know I'm stepping on" she explained.
"Dont worry. You're not okey? We have different jobs" quinn explained she just nodded.
"Anyway. I have to get going cause my back hurts" my uncle said
"Oh my god. I'm sorry its the sn--" we cut her off
"The Snixx in her that did that not you" we said and we all laughed. My uncle hugged each and everyone of us and left.
"You're so awesome babe!" I said and kissed her.
"Thank you" she said smiling
"Well? Let's celebrate let's go clubbing tonight y'all" rachel said and we agreed.