chapter 33

Santana's POV
After changing we gathered at the office infront of Brittany's desk.
"What's up?" Mike asked!
"Next week is our Winter break! And I was thinking if you guys have some Ideas? You know its mandatory that the 'peace keepers' do a performance since everyone know's we're pretty much talented behind being a badassess." Brittany said
"Well, we can form a band. Puck guitars, me drums Mike bass and I dont know you girls?" Finn said
"I would be happy to be your lead vocals" rachel said
"Okey so Britt and Santana and me will have a little threesome, not the sex type okey? Like a performance the three of us" Quinn suggested.
"Cool" i said
"Britt, you need a solo performance" Mike said
"I've got it in my bag and its a surprise" she said
"Cool so let's head home?" Finn said
"Yeah. I'm pretty much beaten up" Mike saiD we all laughed.
"You all know I hate cheaters" britt said in her defense.
"For someone who steals. Its ironic that you hate cheating?" I whispered to her ear.
"Ohh baby. That's business" she said caressing my thighs. I felt hot.
"We gotta go." Mike said and him, finn and puck left.
"Yeah us too. We have dinner date with dads" rachel said and hugged me and her and quinn left.
i stood up and went to the door to lock it. I felt brittany behind me hugging me from behind.
"Ohh baby, your very touchy" I said to her in a flirtatious way.
Brittany just smirked at me and caressed my face.
"I've been wondering what i did in the past to deserve a beautiful and amazing girlfriend like you" she said looking into my eyes. I blushed.
"I love you so much" she said almost a whisper and kissed me i wrap my arms around her neck and kissed her back.
"I love you too" i said between our kiss. She pulled away and looked at me straight to my eyes. Her ocean blue eyes is drowning me.
"What?" I asked her.
"Its just that I'm really happy to have you" she said.
"Baby if you wanted to get into my pants all you have to do is ask" i said joking. She chuckled
"I just thought it was worth a shot" she said and kissed me again. This time it was passionate and sweet and deep. I brushed my hands to her hair. Our kiss got hotter and she pulled my waist closer to her. I swear if Brittany was a guy i would feel her erection right now. I jumped at her and wrap my thighs around her waist and she walked back to the bed room we have in here and she locked the door. She didn't even bother to break our kiss or put me down. After locking the door she sat on the edge of the bed and continued kissing deep making me moan. She slid her hands under my shirt and unhooked my bra. She took my shirt off with my bra and kissed me again. This time her hands was wandering around my naked body. her right hand cupoed my left breasts and her other hand was touching my face. She slid her tongue in my mouth and i gladly accepts it and wrestles my tongue with her. I moaned when she lightly pinched my nipples.
"Ohhh baby" i groan. She started kissing me down my neck slowly biting my pulse point and sucked it. a loud moan escaped from my mouth. Her kisses went down between my breasts and she again bit me there making me moan. I arched my back so she could have more access of my body. She cupped my right breasts with her left hands and started licking my left nipple. She sucked on it hard and I just moan. Gosh. What she's doing to my body is magic. She let's my nipple go and do the same on the other. I just moaned at how amazing I'm feeling right now. She let's it go and kissed me back on my lips. I'm feeling so hot right now and really turned on. I brushed my hands on her hair while kissing her. She grabbed my ass and slowly squeezed it, I moaned whem she did that. She stood up and turned to the bed side and gently lay. I felt the soft bed on my naked back and I just kissed her. She slowly lifts me up gently and climbed on bed positioning on top of me and her other leg between my legs. She kissed me down my neck straight to my navel and licked my navel. She unbuttoned my pants and helped me take it off living my underwear alone. She moved lower to my thighs and stared at me. I leaned forward so i could see her.
"Ohh stop teasing!" I said to her and she smiled at me. She carressed my thighs and planted small kisses on them up to my most sensitive part. She brushed her nose to my spot ontop of my underwear. I inhaled sharply. I hate it when she teases me like this. She traced kisses back to where my lips are and kissed me again. I kissed her back. She let her hands move downward to the hem of my underwear and slowly took it off. I lift my waist lightly so she could take it off. When she finally took it off. She carressed my spot lightly and slowly. I moaned between our kiss.
"Your..so..wet" she said while kissing me. She carressed me again this time putting a little pressure on it and slowly slide her middle fingers in me. I groaned when she was slowly thrusting me not living my lips. She then slide her fingers out and slide her index and middle finger together. I groaned feeling the ecstacy. She slid her tongue on my mouth and trailed her lick down to my body until she reached my clit. I leaned again to see her. She stared at me and took her tongue out and gently guide it near my clit. She slide it up my clit making me hold onto the sheets and inhaled sharply. I didn't remove my eyes from what she was doing and she didn't remove her eyes from staring into me and licking me at the same time. I shaped my lips to and 'O' when she started licking me faster. I arched my head back when she combined the two. Eating me up and thrusting her fingers. I'm beginning to feel myself build up.
"Ohhh" i let out a moan and she thrusts even faster. She again kissed me back. And slid her tongue into my mouth guiding me to lay back and I did. She didn't took her fingers out and she just thrusts me. The taste of her saliva and me turned me on even more. I pulled away from the kiss staring at her. Her eyes where dark blue now and I can see lusts in them. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and formed my mouth as an 'o' feeling myself getting to the edge. I held out my hand to her neck. "Let go baby" she said to me. And her voice is my undoing. I buried my nails to the back of her neck making her groan in pain as I cumm. She let's me finish shivering and kissed me again before she takes her fingers out of me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her sucking her fingers staring at me. She smiled.
"You taste so good baby" she said and kissed me. I kissed her back.
"Gosh.. I'm so tired" i mumbled. She jusy chuckled.
"Your even more beautiful after sex" she whispered to my ears. I moaned.
"I bet i look thoroughly fucked" i said to her and kissed her.
"That you do. Baby." She kissed smiling on our kiss. We just layed there for a couple more minutes and I glanced at the clock.its 6:00 pm. The night is still young. I changed my position and looked at brittany.
"Baby! The night is still young" i said
"And what do you have in mind?" She said grinning. I touched her shirt and traced my fingers down to her belly.
"Do you want me to tell you? Or (i whispered to her ears) do you want me to show you" i said. She smiled at me and straddled me.
"Show me" she said. With that I kissed her and helped her took her shirt off.