chapter eight

Santana's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and everything is a little blurry. Then the nurses came in and did some tests. Wai-wait nurses? I'm at a hospital!?" Why!? What happened!!?? The more i try to think my head starts pounding so I groaned a little.
"Hi there Santana I'm doctor Smith. How are you feeling?" He said
"I little buzzy. What happened? Whenever i try to think my head starts pounding" i said groaning.
"Okey.well give some pain killers for your headache. You remember what happened?" He asked.
"Yes." And i told him
"Okey. Atleast you're alright now. You were rushed here in time and we did a minor surgery on you. But everythings fine now. You can go in 2 days. Would you like to see your parents and friends?" he said.
"Parents? They're here?" I asked
"Yes." He said
"Yes please" I said. And he motioned the nurses to go out. After 5 minutes the door opened and my Dad and Mom came in with Brittany. Wait.! Brittany!?"
"Hi princess. How are you?" My dad said starting to tear up.
"Ohh papi! Don't cry. I'm fine now" i said and hugged him i wiped his tears away.
"Mija!! We were so worried. Why didn't you tell us what was happening?" Mom said
"Cause i didn't thought it could end up this way. I'm sorry Mami" i said and hugged her.
"Good thing brittany brought you here" papi said. I glanced at brittany. She was just staring at me. And her clothes has blood on them.
"H-hi. Thank you" i said and smiled at her. She was surprised.
"O-oh your welcome how are you feeling?" She said
"A little buzzy but the doctor said I'mgoing to be fine. They gave me pain killers and its starting to affect me now" i said. She just nodded. Then the door slammed and Rachel was there crying with Quinn!.
She rushed to me and hugged me tight!
"Ohh! I missed you too berry?" I said confused
"Don't you dare scare me like that okey!" She said. I nodded and said my hello to quinn. Papi was still tearing up
"How about you sing a song for papi mija?" Mami said
"Okey. But I'm not gonna sing some tired old song that I've already done cause Santana Lopez is way too Badass dor that" i said and papi smirked.
(Fresh cut grass. One cold beer? Thank the lord I am here and nooww. Heeere and noow) i started everyone were silent and listened to me.
(Can't complain about much this days I believe we'll be okey. Ohh ohh ohhh. Ohh ohh owhoaaa!!) Everyone started clapping their hands.
(I believe we'll be okey) after singing theu clapped and Brittany was just staring at me in shock.
"That was awesome as usual Mija!" Papi said finally cheering up. I just smiled. Ww talked a couple more hours and Brittany, Rachel and Quinn said they're goodbyes cause it was 2 am now. And said they'll be back after school.