Promise?

A few months later...
Madelynn's POV

"We won't ask you again. Please lay down your weapons." I shouted to the team of robbers. "Aren't you that Stark girl?" One inquired.

"In the flesh." "Well tell your daddy that this bank is ours." "That was the best you could come up with? You really are putting the avengers to shame."

"Is it just you 3?" "Yeah are you drunk or something how many are you seeing?" "Well this will be easy." "So you say."

The team opened a string of bullets towards our direction catching us off guard. I placed a wall of water before it could injure any of us.

I stopped the bullets and held onto them before turning to Pietro and Anastasia. "You guys ready?" I asked. "Always ready." They chorused.

I deformed my wall, letting all of their bullets fall to the ground in unison. Pietro zipped through them, taking away some of their weapons and hitting some to the ground.

Anastasia welded her gun and fired at the rest, shooting the rest out of their hands. Ana and Piet fought the others outside while I headed inside to stop those who held the hostages and were taking the money.

"Ok you guys know the drill. I asked your buddies outside but they didn't listen, so let's see if you guys are an exception." I announced racking my knuckles as I entered the building.

The once fearful people had a glisten of hope in their eyes. One of the men threw a grenade directly to my face.

I stopped it in an orb ofwater and waited for it to explode. "Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I sighed disappointed in them.

Two ran up to me who I pushed away with a blast of water. I dashed to the rest and hit them unconscious with simple attacks.

Ana and Pietro entered the building as I began putting handcuffs on all of the robbers. "Call the cops yet?" I questioned handcuffed the last one.

"Supposed to be here any minute now." Anastasia replied wiping blood off of her gun. "You didn't like kill anyone right Ana?" Pietro asked. "Maybe I did," She responded placing it back in her holster and facing him.

"Maybe I didn't." Pietro looked impressed. It was evident that he liked her, well by me and Wanda who often teased him for it.

The cops soon came and dealt with the robbers while we waited until they left just incase the group wanted to try something.

After they left, we entered the SUV and I drove us home as the two stayed at the back and Pietro continously asking her out to which she ignored him and loaded her weapons.

A while later....

"Finally." I groaned as I stretched entering the living room. "Look who's back." Nat smirked. She along with Steve were watching a movie.

"And exhausted." I added standing besides her. "Have you guys seen Bucky?" I inquired. "He left you a note." Nat replied with her eyes glued to the television and handing me a piece of paper.

Intrigued, I opened it and read.

(Anything with a note shall be like this)

Hey doll. It seems that you are back and I really hope that you aren't injured. I have a surprise for you but you'll just have to listen to the notes I placed at different locations. The next note will be where we shared our first kiss. I know that you're smart enough to figure this out. Don't keep me waiting.
-Your Bucket.