Love

(O..kay so this chapter will contain s m u t so I would like to kindly warn any of you who may be reading. If u r under age or this ain't ur type of tea pls move onto the next chapter. No important details will be in here, if they are I will put them in the next. Anyways I can't write s m u t all too well so apologies if its cringy or sounds like shit. :'/

--------------------------------------------

Madelynn's POV

The car ride was quiet but I would occasionally hear whispers from Bucky and the spy. I was beyond annoyed at how close she sat to him and the physical touches on his shoulder.

"Nat you know any way on how to kill a person in the swiftest way possible?" I asked. "Is it for the spy or her mom?" She whispered to Wanda.

They both snickered quietly as I tried to focus on the sky outside, eventually falling asleep in the seat. 

A while later...

The rattling of the vehicle woke me up, startling me. I got up from my seat and exited the vehicle, the others following me.

I pressed the button on my watch that retracted my suit. We all entered the living room and did tasks that were necessary to us. Some of the team, including myself, patched any bruises and injuries we sustained during the fight.

Others getting a snack or beverage. "Hey Barnes how about you introduce your friend." Dad stated pouring himself a glass of liquor.

"Ok so team this is my old friend and ex partner of HYDRA, Anastasia. Anastasia this is the team. Stark, Steve, Wanda, Nat and Madelynn. The others aren't here but you'll know them after they come."

"So the sassy one has a name." "Like no shit Sherlock and are we going to hide the fact that she was with HYDRA willingly." "And how do you suspect that mermaid?"

"Your body language. I was forced into HYDRA spy." "Maddie." Bucky started. "Bucky." I stood up and dabbed at a bruise with a cloth.

"Well I have been in the same room with you for long enough by now." I sneered heading to my room. "Maddie." Bucky said as I heard him try to catch up with me.

(And now it begins leave now or forever hold ur peace)

Bucky held my shoulder and pinned me to the wall. "Maddie what's with the attitude?" He asked staring deep into my eyes. "Attitude? Spy in there waltz in and overstepping."

"Overstepping how?" "Really Bucky? With how she's being all overly friendly with you." Bucky smirked. "So you're jealous?" "And what if I am?" "You do know I love you right?"

The statement stunned me. I always suspected but it just sounded weird for him to actually say it. "Prove it." I smirked. "You really had to say that?" "Maybe maybe not." I shrugged facing the direction my right.

He cupped my face with his metal arm, turned my head to his and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he took me to my room, locking the door.

I was pinned onto the wall as his kisses went lower. He bit the skin on my neck playfully, bound to leave more hickeys onto my neck from the night before.

He raised his head and give me a questioning look. I nodded giving him the go ahead. He lifted my shirt over my head and unclipped my bra from behind before staring at my upper body in amazement.

I crashed our lips together once I noticed that he wasn't moving out of his state. Buck pulled my hair back, pushing my head back as he bit my collarbone.

A few gasps escaped my lips at his fast movements. His arm cupped my right breast and fondled with it as the other held my head back with my hair.

He carried me to my bed and tossed me onto it. My breaths were fast and sharp and my body begged for his touch. He took off his shirt and climbed on top of me, taking off my pants and underwear in one go and tossing it to the far end of my room.

His eyes trailed up and down my body. I stared back at his gorgeous blue eyes teasingly as I tugged on his pants. He scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully as he did what I intended for him to do.

Once we were both unclothed he trailed his metal index finger from between my breasts all the way to my heat, sending chills down my body.

His other hand played with my sensitive nipple, turning me on and wetting my heat.

"Don't tease me James." I smirked. "What did you call me?" "James. Its your name isn't it?" "Now you're going to regret that." He pushed his dick into my heat.

Bucky's POV

Fuck was her pussy tight. I pushed myself deeper into her, her moans and groans fueling my pleasure. The deeper I went the harder she groaned and wetter she got. "I turned you on?" I smirked.

"Oh shut it James." She responded. I thrusted in and out of her at an increasing rate. The harder she moaned the more I slammed into her. I pinned her arms above her head just to see more of her body.

"Fuck." She groaned in pleasure. "You're fucking sensitive Madelynn." She clenched her jaw tightly unable to form words.

Her legs tried to close but I kept them open. "Shit Bucky." She stuttered. I was now all the way in her and she clenched her hands tightly.

Madelynn's POV

Bucky was all the way in and I struggled to breathe. He kept going not stopping for a second. I felt my insides raw from the ramming. I came unexpectedly which in turn made him do the same.

My heat now had a pulse. Thanks James. I guess he felt it since he pulled out and got off of me, heading to my bathroom. I took that time to regain my normal breathing pace and my legs trembled shut.

Bucky came back with his shirt, a towel and a pair of boxers on. He tossed me the shirt and sat on the foot of my bed. He gently wiped my heat with the cold cloth, which startled me slightly.

He chuckled at my movement and finished off shortly after. By then I already had his shirt on. He placed the cloth in my room and laid next to me.

We cuddled in silence until we fell asleep.