The power stone speaks

Madelynn's POV

We were back at hq. Everything was still the same in the building. The only difference was that it was just quiet. I turned my head to the side and my eyes met Nat's.

She was ecstatic and quickly made her way to me before tackling me to the ground in a tight hug. "I missed you too Romanoff." "I knew you did. Last time we met, you were fighting us. Nice moves and its good to have you back."

My bad. Evienne and Zemo were taken to cells in the facility and questioned by Nat, Dad and Steve, leaving me with the others.

The ones who were still at the compound were Pietro, Wanda, Sam, and Bucky and now, me. They all welcomed me back and I responded accordingly.

The only thing left on my mind was my ever-growing desire to kill Evienne. We were seated in the living room and I listened as they were brinhing me up to date but my mind continuously drifted off.

Then I heard it. A calling. Like something was trying to talk to me but couldn't do it here. It was a quiet whisper pleading for me to sleep.

I got up abruptly, surprising the small group. "I'm going to bed." I stated. "Do you want me to make you something?" Wanda suggested. "No its fine. Just."

I left the room and headed to mine. I scanned my closet and took out a black tennis shorts and an oversized white t-shirt before heading to bed.

I laid there while the voice did a quiet chant that was difficult to comprehend but placed me to sleep.

(Everything in the dream rn will be like this)

I was in an empty white room. Just me in there. No shadow nothing. A bright purple light flashed throughout the room.

A purple stone soon formed before me. It then took a human form. The form's skin was like the galaxy. A mixture of stars, blue, purple, and black.

"I have been waiting to speak with you for a while Madelynn." The form said in my voice. I wasn't intimidated by it, just surprised.

"And that's for what?" I questioned the being. "To simply warn you."

"Warn me of what?" "When the time comes you will know who and what is going to happen. My purpose is to give you a little nudge so that you could know who it is."

"And warn your team about it before its too late." After the line was said I found myself on a deserted land. The howling of the wind and the red dust gave the place an eerie feel.

Every direction I watched there was just more dust and sand along with a blood red sky.

I turned to look behind me and spotted bodies littering the battle ground. I was intrigued and in turn, skulked to the scene.

My gaze revealed a horrifying sight. It was our team. All of the members. Dad, Bucky, Nat, Wand, everyone was there and lifeless. I felt my heart rate increase as I scanned the area.

Silent tears rolled down my face at such a horrifying thought being in my head. The entity spawned next to me. "Is this going to happen?!" I screamed.

"It can be or cannot. It all depends on how quickly you can figure all of this out." The tears rolled down my face as I tried to keep my rage buried deep inside.

I shifted my gave to infront of me and saw two beings. In the next instance I was close to them. I could've seen them but I wasn't sure if they saw me.

They were talking but it was indistinct. The figures' faces were all blurred. I tried my best to understand what they were saying but nothing.

The metal one soon snapped his head to me and the other soon joined him. They stared at me for a while to which I stared back at them, not wanting to seem weak.

They finally began speaking in a clear tone. "Join us." The metal one began. "Who is 'us' and why must I?" The two beings looked at each other before they both pushed me backwards.

I fell through what seemed like pages. Images were flashing before me, but fast enough so that I can comprehend them. Among the many, there was one that stood out the most.

The words uttered along with the image said by the form were, "Embrace your full potential and you will know who and when they are coming

The words uttered along with the image said by the form were, "Embrace your full potential and you will know who and when they are coming."

A bright flash of purple was the last thing I saw in my dream before I sprung up from my bed. Tears and sweat ran down my body.

My breathing was fast and sharp encouraging my heart rate to keep at its fast pace. My hands were heated and were engulfed in purple flames and mist.

My eyes darted around my dark room as I tried to catch my breath. I immediately uttered a statement out of my thoughts. "They're coming."