Chaos and the general got captured. "PUPPETEER HELP US! I'LL GET GROUNDED IF I'M HOME TO LATE!" The professor yelled. Oh boy. Good thing I borrowed the extra grappling hook and old gun from white knight. I aimed at the cuffs from the Professor. "You're not going anywhere!" mysterion said trying to grab me.

I dodged him and mysterion tripped over the edge of the rooftop. Shit. I thought for a second. I grabbed my backpack. With the grappling hook I caught mysterion before he would fall to the ground. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Huh? I'm not dead? WAHH" Mysterion yelled when he realized he was flying. Well he wasn't flying but yk what I mean. "Hang in there sunshine and calm down." I laughed and sat him down on the ground. I grabbed my gun, aimed at the professors cuffs again and shot. Next the generals cuffs. Now they're broken too. Racoon and friends barged at me but I already used my grappling hook to escape.

I grabbed professor chaos under his shoulders and told general dissaray to clinge to my leg. "Thanks Racoon friends! I think we got everything we need, CYA!" I said while using the grappling hook to get away. "IT'S RACOON AND FUCKING FRIENDS GODDAMN IT HOE!" Racoon yelled and Human kite was almost able to grab the generals feet.

Luckily we got away. "How did you get caught?" I asked while swinging us back to the base. "They were being unfair!" Chaos complained. I slightly chuckled as we arrived. "So did you get everything?" The professor asked. "Well I missed one house but I think it's not that bad." I explained while putting my backpack on the table.

It was stuffed with careful packaged drawings of Craig and tweek. "Alright we split up 45% for me, 45% for General Dissaray and 10% for Puppeteer!" the professor suggested. What a kind offer but I declined. I've got enough money I don't need more. I'm only doing this to distract Racoon and Friends. 'Y/n did u finish?' Matthew asked. 'Yes, I'll be home soon.'

As I arrived I crawled into my room and changed into normal clothes. Walking back downstairs I saw my Mom and Matthew playing Uno. It's good they're getting along. "Hey guys! Where's Olivia?" I asked. "Hey Honey! Olivia is in her room painting. She said she'll join later. Do you wanna play with us?" my mom awnsered. I nodded.

I sat down and suddenly I heard a crunsch next to me. I looked over to Matthew. He ate uncooked macaroni. I gave him a concerned look. "Somethings wrong?" he asked. "You know these are supposed to be cooked right?" I laughed.  "Thank u I didn't know if I should say something." my mom chuckled. "Ohhh this makes much more sense." Matthew awnsered.

I got some strawberrys and cut off the green stuff. "Try this it'll taste better." I handed Matthew the bowl and he tried one. "This stuff is awesome." he muffled while stuffing more strawberries inside his mouth. It's kinda adorable. My mom handed out 8 cards and we started playing. After a few rounds Olivia joined us and we had a nice game night.

"It's getting late kids. Time for bed! Matthew you'll get an extra mattress until your room is ready. I hope that's okay." My mom asked. Matthew said he doesn't mind at all and we picked up a Mattress from the storage room. He put it down next to my bed and I got him a blanket and a pillow.

"Thanks." he mumbled. I gave him some Pj's and went into the bathroom to put mine on. Another long day in South Park is over. I can't forget the next 'poem' for Kenny tomorrow. "Good night Y/n." Matthew said. "Good night, Matthew." I awnsered and we both fell asleep.

Mysterion pov.

Finally I'm home. I changed my costume to my favorite Parka and decide to go for a walk. I put on a cigarette and try to clear my mind. Puppeteer saved me even tho she's a villain. No. She isn't a villain. She would never actually hurt someone that bad, she even would've saved the Racoon.

Maybe she isn't lying and really was only created to distract us. But what does it mean? How did she got 'created'? I'll ask Y/n about it. Oh god. Y/n, Puppeteer and white knight drive me insane. Y/n is the sweetest, she got no enemies, she's calm and overall is kind hearted. White knight is almost as mysterious as Mysterion, she's very gentle and keeps secrets like a treasure. Puppeteer's childish but still kind of cold. And all 3 of them are strong, smart and their eyes. Oh god their eyes are so beautiful. Why do they make me feel like this?

I mean I'm dating Olivia. Only because she asked me out but- fuck. This is so wrong. I threw my cigarettes on the ground and stepped on it. And who is writing me the poems? GOD WHY DO WOMAN NEED TO BE SO FINE?! I'll have to decide which one I want soon or else I'm gonna get in trouble or maybe hurt someones feelings.

It's getting late I should go home. I look up to the sky and look at the moon. It's kind of funny. Y/n reminds me of the sun, white knight of the Moon and Puppeteer reminds me of a stars. Next Friday is my Birthday. I hope someone will remember. But I'm sure they will. I almost made it home but I got run over by a train and died.

Ofc I wake up in my bed like nothing happened. Karen stood next to my bed with her hair brush and Hair ties inside her hand. "Hold up Karen I'll be right with you." I said while sitting up and drinking some water. "Alright my Highness what kind of Hairdo do you wish for?" I asked. "Pigtails please!" she jumped. I made her pigtails and I must say they were pretty good. But it should be since I did them for years now. She ran out of my room to get ready.

I went into the bathroom and did some basic hygiene stuff. After that I walked Karen to school. I was running late a little so my friends are already in class. I have 6 minutes left until classes start. I rush over to my locker to see I've got my poem early today.

'I cherish the moments we spend togheter.
For in your armes, I found treasure.
A kiss, so true it makes my heart sing.
And in your embrace I'll forever be.'
This time there's a poker card attached. Puppeteer used these yesterday to free her Allies.. I put it into my pocket and ran into the classroom. I barely made it.

Y/n pov.

Since Kenny was late I already put the poem into his locker. I sit down inside the classroom and a few minutes later Kenny runs so fast up to his table he almost flew on his chair. It looked hilarious.

Mr. Adler walked in and started class. After almost 30 minutes I got a little note on my table. It was from Nelly.
'Sleepover at Lola! :D every girl that wants to come please sign on this paper and hand it back to me.
-Wendy :)
-Bebe
-Annie *
-Marjorine <3
-Olivia :>
-®ed
-Theresa
-Mina
-Millie
-Lisa $$$
-Nelly'

I smiled and signed the note and handed it to Heidi. She smiled too and I started to focus back on the lesson. I wonder who's Marjorie tho.