"What about all those girls who you dated or hookup with before?" A reporter asked him making me gulp my own saliva but Sanjh had stable expressions on his face. He said "That was all in past, now I'm married and I love my wife. So I hope from now onwards, please don't ask me this kind of questions because maybe my wife is watching this and she will kill me after hearing your questions." He completed again breaking everyone in laughter this time except me.

I was glaring at that TV feeling extremely jealous. I will really kill him today that too with my bare hands. "When will we be able to see you together?" "Very soon" he said with a smile. "I hope that everything got clear now. So, thank you once again for your support." He said and was about to leave when a reporter said "Congratulations for your wedding Mr. Rajvanshi." Sanjh smiled looking at him mumbling a thank you and left those cameras.

"So Sachi, did you like this news?" Maa asked and everyone's attention focused on me making me blush more. I nodded my head "I need to fresh up." saying I ran upstairs hearing their heartful laughter. I came back to room and went to washroom. Why did he said that he love me that too in front of camera now everyone will make fun of me. This man GOD.

Wait love? Last night he confessed, didn't he? That's why he said all of that, thinking this I gulped hard, but Sachi he made our marriage official. Now all cameras will be on me and if they find out about my panic attacks or illness then Sanjh's whole carrier will sink. No no, I can't do this with him. I know he was not thinking about anything now.

I think I need to ignore him until this month end and then I will demand him for divorce. Then the way he promised me he needs to give me divorce. I nodded my head thinking this and came outside just to find Samaira in my room I asked her "What are you doing here, do you need anything?"

She shook her head saying "Nope, just wanted to ask you, can we play some games?" Hearing her I smiled brightly saying "Yes why not" Samaira didn't have anything today, she had a holiday. We went in living room and started playing. We engulfed so much in that, we forgot about time.

When I sulked saying "Samaira you cheater, you always win doing this" "Bhabhi it's just a rule not cheating, you're bad in games and needs to agree that" She said shrugging her shoulder making me sulk more and I said "I don't want to play this stupid game anymore, it's boring." saying I got up from my place just to find Sanjh all freshen up in casual clothes.

He was sitting on dining and looking at me, making me look down by his stare. That's when I heard Samaira's voice "Bhabhi the game is good just except that you're bad at playing it." I shook my head at her saying "Ok I agree the game is good but you're a cheater and that's final. Discussion ended here Miss. Samaira Rajvanshi." now she sulked making me proud of myself.

That's when we heard Maa's voice calling us for lunch and again our eyes met but I broke the eye contact whispering at Samaira asking "When did he even come?" she again whispered me saying "It's been half an hour now." I shouted "OH GOD" hearing me he came to me in panic asking "Are you ok, what happened?"

He said holding my shoulders checking me did I get hurt anywhere. I shook my head as no removing his hands from me and sat totally opposite to him between Maa and Myra. He sighed looking at me and started eating his food.

After lunch Sanjh went to our room and I went with Myra to her room. We sat and she said "Sachi, can I tell you one thing about your husband?" I nodded my head and calling him my husband my cheeks lightly turned pink. She smiled and said "Sachi, I don't know about you but I can tell you that he loves you the most. I can see that in his eyes."

I looked down with blush and said "Why are you saying all of this suddenly Myra?" "Because I saw how you ignored him. Sachi I know he has done lot of mistakes with you but still I think you should forgive him for that. The way he looks at you with sparkling eyes, he had never even looked at me with those in the relationship of 4 years."