! rise! Donnie x !fem! reader |18+|

Start from the beginning

You shrink in the chair, unsure of how this will lead beyond this point. He rolls his chair over to some charts and some heart rate monitors, spinning back to you.

"Please remove your shirt so I may attach these...I want to have physical proof of just how much I affect your body"

You shudder, doing as asked, now only in your bra. You were pretty turned on now, the whole smoothness of the way he was acting, the intimacy he shared in his voice with you was simply electric.

He smiles, eyes tracing your exposed chest. He wheels over, attaching the monitors. It was cold and you flinched, to which he pet your head, stroking your hair soothingly.

"My love you are doing amazing so far"

Your stomach drops and flutters, being and extreme sucker for praise. The heart rate per minute counter increased to 102, and he stares at it for a minute.

"It seems you enjoy positive reinforcement, how were you to react to negative reinforcement in a sexual setting, as in spanking, biting ect-"

Your heart rate increased to 105. He nods, actually taking a small note of that.

"I see"

You want to hide your face in embarrassment, this was a new kind of humiliation. He rolls over to you, getting up and standing at the foot of the bed. He seems to be just observing you, studying you. After awhile he speaks up.

"Part your legs"

He speaks with a commanding tone, no room for argument. You hesitantly opened your legs a little, to which he leaned down on one knee on the chair and used his hands to gently widen the gap further.

The heart monitor beeps, 113. He turns his head and smirks, looking back to you with that look in his eye, that hunger. Like a starving animal almost. But one kept well in check.

He slides his hands up to your hips, unbuttoning your pants. You fight to not lose your legs and squish him, as he was currently nestled perfectly interlocking with your thighs.

You bit your lip and tried to to freak out or make an embarrassing noise. He eventually slides your pants off, reveling your damp underwear.

"My my..what an interesting reaction"

You felt like dieing on the spot.

He sinks down to his elbows, face inches away from your...area. he looks up at you, smiling softly.

"Is it alright for me to engage in 'foreplay'?"

You nod, taken slightly aback on how he gentle and kind he was being. He slides down your underwear, pulling your legs around his shoulders. You gasp lightly.

The heart rate monitor beeps. 126.

He notes this to, smirking at you.

"Someone's excited, isn't she?"

You wanted to pass away, just die, perish. But the moment was only getting started, you wanted to see how this ends. You could feel your heart thumping in your chest and the warmness of his hands gently gripping your thighs.

You could feel his heavier than normal breathing, the excitement buzzing in his eyes. He bends down, sliding his tounge in. You lightly gasp once more, moaning softly.

He seemed to enjoy that, moving his young slowly around you. Your thighs clench, you use ever ounce of your willpower to not crush him between your thighs.

You know for a fact he noticed, because he smiles and travels deeper, covers more area in search for your clit.

He hits it, and he could tell for a fact he did because your lower half of your body twitched and you whined out loud. He tightens his grip on you, pulling you in further and feeling it with his tongue.  

You moan and whine, squirming with pleasure.

The heart rate monitor beeps, 137.

He doesn't pay attention to it, only focusing on you and how you were reacting to him. You arched your back the more he played and sucked, trembling and moaning random words.

He finds this amusing, on how simply touching a certain nerve bundle in the human anatomy can do such a thing. He wasn't complaining, he was enjoying himself. He felt himself get hard and smirks.

He stops last second, leaving you blushing, trembling and quiet irritated. You didn't ask him why he stopped, seeing him lick himself clean of you. You blushed furiously and your heart rate went down.

He sets up, releasing your legs and staring you dead in the eyes.

"I want you to sit on my face"

He says bluntly. You blink a few times, unsure of what he means.

"I want you to use my face like how you would sit on household furniture. Don't relieve bodyweight from my face, sit-down." 

You stare again, a little bewildered. And you nodded, you didn't now he was into that. You heard it felt good but you didn't really want to crush his face. He senses your hesitation, grabbing your hand tightly.

"I can assure you, you will not hurt me."

You nod, setting up. He reclines the chair and lays flat down on it, waiting for you. You hesitantly lower yourself onti him, feeling him grab your hips to center yourself. He began to slip his tongue in your entrance, earning a gasp.

He explores you once more, hands gripping your thighs hard. He hits your g-spot, making you twitch and moan. He understands, and doesn't stop playing with it. You clench your thighs again, legs tightening around his head.

He seems to like this, working at your spot harder and making you squeeze harder. You felt yourself climbing, your climax arriving very quickly. He feels this too, after all the heart monitor is going crazy in the background.

He didn't realize how close you were intio your legs tighten around hus head with amazing strength, and you moaning his name loudly. He rides you out, barely being able to breathe.

Once it's over you pant,  SHAKEING slightly. He taps your hip, a sign to get off. You step off of him, seeing his messy face. He looks absolutely and completely happy. A bright smile on his face. He sits up, holding your hand in his.

"Let's do that again."