34 - Welcome Home?

***FEW MONTHS LATER***

Eve and Daniel had come to town a few months ago and spent some time with me and that was nice to have someone and something other than work to fill my time.

It was now coming to time for filming to end for Henry and I had one of the best plans in the world. I was going to fly to London, Daniel was going to pick me up and take me to Henry's place since he had a spare key and I was going to be waiting for Henry.

I got to London and saw Daniel and Eve waiting for me. I freaked seeing her. She was now around 5 months pregnant and she was finally showing.

"About time baby makes an appearance I was starting to think you lied!" I said as I hugged her and she laughed.

"I know, I was starting to think I did too." Eve said and we laughed even more. I linked my arm in Eve's as we went walking down to get my suitcase.

"So how long are you here for?" Daniel asked and I sighed.

"About a week. Ron is running the shop. I have to get back because we have that art fair coming up, I need to be prepared for so I'm hoping I can convince Henry to come back with me for a little bit." I said and Daniel smiled.

"Sweetie, with you showing up like this I'm sure he will do whatever you ask." Daniel said and I smiled.

"I'm just hoping he likes the surprise..." I said getting nervous.

"Hey, stop he will love it. You haven't seen each other in how long?" Eve asked and I thought about it.

"About 3 months." I said and Eve sighed.

"I don't know how you two did it..." Eve said and I shook my head.

"A lot of phone calls and facetimes." I said and she smiled.

"What about...?" Eve asked and I looked at her in shock knowing what she was asking.

"Eve!" I said and we laughed.

"She had been in a frisky mood lately." Daniel said and I laughed.

"Pregnancy hormones." Eve blamed. We arrived at baggage claim and waited for my bag. Once it arrived, we walked to the car.

"So let me ask this question, are we going to be able to see you and Henry at all while you are in town or are you even leaving his bed?" Eve asked and I laughed again shaking my head.

"I'm sure we can plan dinner or something. Once he gets home and we plan things out." I said and Eve nodded. We drove to Henry's place and Daniel handed me the key to get inside as he got me my suitcase from the trunk.

"So, you know what time he is getting in?" Daniel asked.

"He told me he should be in by 6pm so I figure I will go in and order us some take out...and then I have a couple surprises planned that I don't think you want to know." I said and he laughed shaking his head.

"Not really..." Daniel said with a laugh and I hugged him and headed to the front door. Once I got in I sighed with a smile knowing I felt so much more at ease here knowing I would have Henry back in my arms soon.

It had been a few hours and I was already unpacked and it was going for Henry to get home. I realized it was close to 5 so I ordered in the food so it would arrive around the time he did. I went and got showered and then got in the lingerie set I bought to surprise him with when he walked in the door.

I was sitting on the couch an hour later, food was sitting on the kitchen counter just waiting for Henry to come home. At 6:15 my cellphone rang and it was Henry with a facetime. I smiled and answered.

"Hey!" I said excitedly and he just looked at me.

"Where are you?" Henry asked and I smiled.

"I don't know..." I said being funny. Henry sighed and then I looked at the background of where he was. "Wait, where are you?" I asked.

"Your house knocking on the door! Where are you?!" Henry asked and I groaned.

"Sitting in your living room in London!" I said and he groaned.

"I wanted to surprise you!" Henry said.

"And I wanted to surprise you! I thought you would come home first then we would make a plan!" I said and he groaned.

"No I just came here. I had to see you." Henry said and I sighed.

"Henry..." I said running my hand over my face and we both laughed.

"This is what we get for not talking and trying to surprise each other." Henry said and I nodded.

"Yeah and you said your flight was getting in at 6! It's only 1 there!" I said.

"Yeah again, surprise!" Henry said and I groaned as I saw him sit on the front porch steps.

"Well, who is traveling now? We should plan this out..." I said and he laughed.

"I will come home to you. Not sure when I will get a flight out though..." Henry said and I groaned.

"God, I really fucked this up..." I said and Henry shook his head.

"No babe...you wanted to travel to me and I love you for it." Henry said and the camera slipped and he saw the top of the lingerie. "Dez...what are you wearing?" Henry asked and I smiled wickedly.

"Well, it was what I was hoping you would see when you got home..." I said and he growled. "You want to see it?" I asked and he nodded. I paned the camera down and he growled.

"Damnit. I'm calling a cab and I will be home as soon as I can." Henry said and I laughed.

"Love you." I said blowing a kiss.

"I love you." Henry said and we hung up.

***HENRY POV***

I was able to get a flight out right away but with travel time it was 1am by the time I got home. I walked into a dark house but I heard the tv on in the bedroom and I figured she was awake just waiting for me. I walked into the bedroom and saw her change from the lingerie into one of my t-shirts, fast asleep. I leaned on the door frame looking at this woman in my bed. This was what I loved seeing when I came home, this beautiful woman in my bed, fast asleep in my t-shirt. Then I envisioned something and I had to shake my head. I envisioned a little boy sleeping cuddled in with Dez, brown curly hair looking like a perfect mix of Dez and I. I sighed seeing this image, could we really be there...could that really be our future together? I finally got undressed and changed for bed. I crawled into bed easily beside her and smiled when she cuddled into me instantly, I wrapped my arms around her.

"Welcome home." She whispered still asleep.

"No where else I would rather be." I said with a smile and kissed the top of her head. With her wrapped in my arms I quickly drifted off into some of the most peaceful sleep I had in the last 3 months.