20 - More Pictures

I was woken up the next morning the a paper being tossed on me hard waking me up.

"What the hell Destiny?!" Eve semi yelled and I groaned getting up.

"What?!" I asked pissed off.

"You kissed him?!" Eve said.

"Eve calm down." Daniel said from the doorway to the room. I sat up and grabbed the paper.

-Henry Cavill and mystery girl spot together again months after pub incident. They seem to be getting pretty cozy. Holding hands, cuddling and even a few lip locks. Can we see an announcement coming from Henry soon that he is off the market?-

There, in the paper were pictures of Henry and I out and about the day before. Holding hands, snuggling and then the kiss at the end of the night, the amazing kiss, the kiss I wanted to have again...shit no! Destiny stop! Focus on this right now.

"Explain this!" Eve said and I groaned.

"I don't really think I need to. I mean it's all there." I said leaning against the headboard laying the paper in my lap. My cellphone vibrated on the table next to me. I went to grab it but Eve did first.

"Henry." Eve said and I snatched my phone from her.

"Listen, don't take my phone and let me handle this okay. Once I talk to Henry about this I will talk to you I promise." I said and Eve sighed. I looked at Daniel and he half nodded grabbed Eve's hand.

"Come on, lets go eat breakfast." Daniel said and pulled her from the open. I opened the text from Henry.

HENRY: Please don't look at the paper this morning.

I decided to just facetime him.

"Hey, you get my text?"

"Yeah but too late because Eve just came in and threw the paper down on me while I was sleeping."

"Good Dezi, I'm so sorry. Usually I'm more aware of who's around but being out with you yesterday...I had blinders on. All I saw was you." Henry said with a smiled and I smiled blushing.

"I'm not mad Henry, I think somewhere in my mind I knew it was possibility. I mean whoever it was noticed me from the pub as well. What do we do?" I asked and Henry sighed.

"You want me to put out a statement?" Henry asked and I groaned and rubbed my forehead.

"Saying what? I mean we havent even clarified anything with us yet. I still have somethings to work out..." I said and Henry sighed.

"I know...I don't know what I would say. Why don't we just ignore it for the moment and see what happens. Although I did want to ask you. What are you doing tonight?" Henry asked and I shrugged.

"Not sure, I don't know what Daniel and Eve have planned." I said and he half nodded.

"Well once you find out can you let me know?" Henry asked and I half nodded.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Maybe I want to take you out to dinner tonight." Henry said.

"Out? Henry..." I sighed and he shook his head.

"I have an idea, can you please just let me know?" Henry asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, okay." I said and he smiled. "I'll call you later. I have to go deal with Eve now." I said and Henry huffed a laugh.

"Have fun." Henry said and we hung up.

Before I went out to deal with Eve I pulled up my text messages, I knew he would still be asleep. 7am here in London, 2am at home.

DEZI: Hey, I hope you are good. Listen, think we need to talk. Whenever you get a minute can you please call me.

I sighed as I sent it off. With these pictures out now I was going to have to bite the bullet even more and just break up from London. I got out of bed and then walked into the kitchen and saw Daniel and Eve sitting there eating breakfast and I sighed.

"Are you going to talk rationally?" I asked and Eve groaned as I sat down and started dishing up some eggs on my plate.

"Just tell me the truth, what's going on with Henry?"

"I wish I could tell you. Henry and I had a great time out yesterday. He took me to tons of places and we had a great time. Now yes did we flirt, yes, the pictures don't lie. There was something there with him...I feel it." I said and Eve said.

"And Caleb?" Eve asked and I looked at her with shocked eyes since Daniel was sitting at the table.

"EVE!" I yelled.

"He knows already." Eve said.

"What?!"

"He's my husband. I tell him everything." Eve said and I just shook my head.

"Unbelievable. I told you that was to stay between us." I said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry okay?" Eve said and I sighed. I looked at Daniel and he just shook his head slightly.

"Henry is my friend Dezi, please don't play him while you are here." Daniel said and I sighed.

"I text Caleb this morning after I got off the phone with Henry and told him we needed to talk. I know it will be shitty to end it over the phone but I'm feeling something for Henry and I want to see where it could go." I said. This caused Eve and Daniel to smile.

"As long as you know what you're doing..." Eve said and I nodded.

"I do...I have never felt surer about much of anything. Having feelings for Henry is something I don't have to question." I said. "Which leads me to ask, do you have anything planned tonight with me?" I asked Eve shook her head.

"No, why?" Eve asked and I smiled with a blush.

"Henry wants to take me out to dinner." I said.

"Is he releasing a statement or something about you guys? I mean you go out you will be seen again." Daniel said and I shrugged.

"I brought that up and he said he would have it handled." I said.

"Well no, no plans. I was actually going to tell you that we have plans with Daniels parents tonight." Eve said and I half nodded.

"Well then I guess I'm going to let Henry know I can do dinner." I said with a smile and started eating some breakfast.