Juli walked out of the room and a nurse just entered the room. She saw Jin moving his fingers and so she hurried to the doctor. They checked on him and suddenly, Jin opened his eyes slowly. At this, the doctor exclaimed in joy,

-It's a miracle! Nurse, hurry up. Call Hoseok immediately.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and rest of the people were sitting in the waiting room, staring at Tae and thinking in his own mind, "Is he really my son?"

He looked at him from head to toe. 

-No, it can't be. I mean, look at him, Namjoon.

He was thinking. It seemed impossible to him to become the father of this kid. There are no similarities. Even he is not that much of an organized person as Namjoon is. Namjoon was thinking, " I'm Namjoon, the Kim Namjoon. How come my son be like that? No, I don't believe that he's my son. He doesn't even dress up like me."

But he remembered Luna being pregnant which only meant that Jin is the father of Tae. Anger took over his body and mind and he could not think accordingly.

Juli was driving the car quite faster. Her eyes were filled with tears so she could not see clearly but did not stop the car or sped low. Suddenly, she lost track and her car slipped out of the road and crashed with a large willow tree nearby. Luckily, she was not hurt. She wiped off her tears and taking a minute or two, she got out of the car. There were no transports in the road. So, she checked the cellphone and found that there were no network.

-Oh great!

She mumbled and then sighed deeply. She decided to take a walk thinking she might find some vehicles nearby and failed. She was walking and walking and suddenly she felt as though someone was following her, so she looked back and there was no one. Again, she started walking and that same feeling of someone following her was aroused. She turned around to see who it was but again, no one was there. She started walking really fast and suddenly started running.

She heard some a lot of footsteps coming towards her, closer and closer. She did not look at who they were. She just ran as fast as she could and she suddenly bumped into a person much more older than her. Before she could look at the man she bumped into, the men following her caught her and one of them threw her on the ground.

-You bitch!

Juli glanced at the man who threw her and found that same gang leader who once had his men to bring Juli to him. He uttered each and every single word, "You again, bitch! This time, no one can protect you from me."

-Stay away from me, you bastard!

Juli exclaimed and suddenly, she saw Yoongi jumping into the gang leader, making him fall on the ground. He punched him all over his body and then punched him on his face. The young man's nose was bleeding. Rest of the gang also came to fight but their efforts went in vein when Jimin came to the rescue. Yoongi and Jimin started beating up all of the young men present there. And all of these incidents happened too fast that Juli could not process in her mind what just happened. She stood up but her knees hurt and she was about to fall but the old man standing near her grabbed her waist and brought her closer to him. That was when she saw the man. The man was aged, his dark black eyes, so deep and intense as the ocean, just like those that Tae have. His gray hair, combed and styled, his tursedo and his smirk made him look attractive despite the age. Juli kept on staring at him and whispered, "Mr. Kim!"

-Yes. You remembered?

He responded. Smirk was still on his face.

"And You're... alive?" -Juli asked him, still could not believe her own eyes.

The man chuckled deeply, just the same as Tae does. "Well, yeah... I am alive. aren't you happy to see me?"

Juli tried to get away from his grasp but failed. 

"So how are my sons doing? One is grieving his wife's fake loss and another one is in coma. Well, I couldn't help doing all these. So many wrong deeds that I have done so far. God forgive me."

He continued to say, "Ohh... you know what, sweetheart, I have another son. He's not actually my own son. He's actually the son of my son. Since I had almost attempted to kill the son of my own son, to me, that was an illegal child. But God saved him from me. And I had to almost kill my another son but he was spared too. All of them are alive."

"Who is who?"- Juli asked him. He chuckled again. "You know, if I wanted I could kill your son also. But I can't be so heartless in matters of your life. because I know, if you ever find out, you gonna hate me, which I would never want. So, I let your son live. Then I realized at least I could be considerate enough to look after my grandson. His upbringing should be the same as I pictured for my sons. So, I used to send money to him. I never left anything bother him. You know who that is?"- he told her. 

"Of course, my son is Jungkook." Juli responded. Mr. Kim chuckled again. "Ohh, sweetheart, you're still in illusions. Wake up now."

Juli was so confused. she furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"You're gorgeous. I still love you the way I did."

"I asked what you meant!"- Juli yelled at him. He smirked, "You still have the attitude. This is what makes you even more... umm... attractive." Saying this, he brought Juli close to his face and acted as if he was going to kiss her but then suddenly he brought his face close to her ear and whispered something , hearing which Juli's eyes widened. He brought back his face and saw Juli's astonished face.  

To be Continued...

Hello, my lovely Hummingbirds! How have you been?

It's me again, after a long hiatus. So, tell me, "Did you guys enjoy the chapter? What do you think Mr. Kim would have told her at the very end of this chapter?"

Keep thinking... keep thinking...

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Don't forget to give votes.

Borahae...