18

-How dare you? How fucking dare you?

Juli flinched when Jungkook screamed at her.

     -You killed my dad!!!

Juli's eyes widen. She couldn't process what's happening. Jungkook never talked to her like that. What happened when she was out of home?

   -Jungkook, honey, please let me explain it...

Juli tried to explain everything to him. Jungkook quickly stepped aside.

   -No...no...stay there. Don't come any closer...

Jungkook told her still not looking at her. He was sobbing, staring at the floor. Juli's heart broke seeing him like that.

   -Okay...I won't. But at least let me tell you what happened.

Jungkook ran his hand through in his dark brown hair. Then face her.

   -What will you explain? That how you killed my dad??!!

Jungkook screamed again.

   -Okay, okay... please don't scream. It's not good for your health right now.

Juli tried to come closer to him.

   -Don't you dare. You don't need to worry about me.

Jungkook didn't let her come towards him.

   -I should have known it earlier.

Jungkook was  sobbing.

   -That's why you never told me anything about dad, right?

Juli's eyes were filling up with tears.

   -What do you mean?

Jungkook turned around to face her.

   -You fought with him that night. Then he stepped out of this home and that was the last time he...

Jungkook couldn't finish it. Juli quickly pulled him into her embrace. And once she did, she found out Jungkook was trembling. He never ever screamed at anyone before. He got really angry tonight.

   -Kookie, honey... please calm down.

Jungkook was sobbing and breathing unevenly.

   -W...why? Why mom??

Juli looked up at the ceiling trying really hard to hold her tears.

   -I didn't kill him, son. Trust me.

Anger takes him all over again. He pushed his mom making her fall on the floor. Jungkook threw a book on her lap.

   -Then what's all these? Huh??

Juli looked up at her son with teary eyes. She couldn't believe her own eyes and ears. The boy who used to love her so much, how come he changed within 5 hours? Who is this?? Is this really  that cute little bunny of hers? Is this her Kookie?
Lisa came towards Jungkook. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

   -This isn't going to change anything, Kookie.

Jungkook looked at her.

   -I want to know everything.

Then Jungkook looked at his mom still staring at him.

   -I said tell me about this diary.

Juli flinched. She was scared as hell. Even though, she wanted to tell her son everything, not a single word escaped her mouth.

   -That means, you're the killer of our dad.

Jungkook covered his mouth with his hands. He thought her silence as a yes. He was blaming her but not from the core of his heart. Because deep down, he believed his mom to be innocent. Even though, he knew his sister doesn't love mom.