At about 6 pm, she returned home. She looked through the window of the car. She was thinking if she should enter or not. What if her daughter is still angry. After thinking for a long time, she decided to enter. She got out of the car and slowly walked towards the main door.
Reaching the door, she looked at the doorbell. Still she was thinking if it's the right time to enter or not. She was thinking about how to fix her daughter's mood. She sighed deeply, then pressed the doorbell.  Her heart was beating faster and she was sweating too when she heard someone coming towards the door to open it. She holded back her breath, and once the door is opened,  she sighed in relief. It was Jungkook who opened the door.

    -Mom? You're late...

She pulled him closer to her and gave him a tight hug. Jungkook  is now alone in the home that means Lisa hasn't returned from her school. She's having extra classes as her exams are upcoming.

    -Mom, are you alright?

    -No... I mean, yes. I'm alright.

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows. He was confused.

    -Oookay... come inside then...

She released him from that tight hug and started to walk towards her room without even closing the door or saying anything to her son. Jungkook  was left in shock seeing her action.

    -Strange...

Saying that he turned around to close the door when he felt pain on his neck.

   -Ouch... oh my neck... Mom, what have you done??!...Oh!!

He closed the door and walked towards his mom's room.

   -Mom?

   -Yes... come inside.

He entered into the room, staring at his mom without blinking.

   -What is it, dear?

   -Umm...

Juli smiled seeing her son hesitating.

   -Come here.

Saying that she holded his hand and made him sit down on the bed. She sat beside him.

   -Now tell me.

He looked at her eyes.

  -It's your birthday, right Mom?

Juli smiled softly. She knows what he's gonna say next.

   -Don't say it, honey.

She whispered.

  -I'm really sorry, mom.

  -Don't be, honey. It's nobody's fault.

  -But it's your birthday, yet you got scolded  today.

He lowered his gaze. Juli pulled him into a warm hug.

  -Don't be sad, honey. I'm not sad at all.

He looked at her.

  -Really?

She chuckled loudly.

  -Yes

  -Okay.