-Did everyone enjoy the performance?

Everyone screamed, "YES!!" Hoseok smiled again. Then, he opened his mouth to say again,

-I'm glad you liked it. And now, We've got another performer this evening. That performer is not really popular but yeah, will perform in here this evening.

Everyone again started whispering. Juli was staring at him too. But Namjoon, for some reason, staring at her.

-So, everyone, Please welcome the most beautiful, gorgeous lady, Mrs. Kim Juli, to enlighten this evening and make it more beautiful.

Juli's eyes widened hearing what Hoseok just announced to everyone. Did he actually said her name? Mrs.Kim Juli?? Is that what he said??? Juli was thinking all these in her own mind. And suddenly, everyone started clapping their hands. Juli got startled at this. She was staring at Hoseok without even blinking. So, Hoseok decided to take her to the stage and holding her hand, he took her to the stage and handed her a mic. Juli could not say another word to him. And when Hoseok left the stage, she was feeling like she was all alone, although Yoongi was still there, sitting on his piano bench, staring at Juli with a soft smile on his face. Everyone was still clapping their hands. Juli glanced at them. She was sweating hard, thinking what to do.

And then when she glanced at Yoongi, she saw him smiling at her and gestured her to sing a song. So, she went towards the piano and had a look at the piano notes. She found a beautiful song and she told him to play the music. 

Yoongi started the intro. And Juli closed her eyes. Then, she started singing the song and when she did, the room became pin drop silent. Everyone was staring at her, and listening to the song with fascination. Even Namjoon was surprised, he did not know Juli's voice is so beautiful. Because he thought Juli was just a workaholic employee who does not know how to sing or do anything else. Hoseok and Jimin was surprised too but they were smiling and enjoying the song. And when the song was over, everyone stood up and started to clap their hands and cheering her up.

-Once more! Once more! Once more!

Juli was blushing hard. Yoongi was smiling. Juli glanced at him, then she glanced at others who were sitting on the table Namjoon booked for lunch. She saw Namjoon was still surprised, Hoseok and Jimin were claping, however, Jimin was screaming her name in excitement and telling everyone that she is his friend. Juli became red as a tomato. 

-This Jimin! - She thought it in her mind. And when she saw Tae, she found there was proud in his eyes? For her?! But why is that? Juli was thinking if he was feeling proud of her because he is thinking that His Love knows how to sing and has a melodious voice. Ohh that is so embarrassing! But anyway, let's just forget about it.

Juli stepped down from the stage and started walking towards the table. Hoseok was the first one to speak.

-Mrs.Kim, you have a really lovely voice.

Juli was blushing.

-Thank you, Hoseok. 

Hoseok just smiled and he was about to say something when suddenly he got a phone call. He received the call.

-Hello!

But within a few minutes, his face turned into a pale one. He gulped hard.

-Wait, I'm coming.

With that, Hoseok cut the call and glanced at Juli. And Juli could clearly see the frustration in his eyes. She stepped closer to him and asked him in low voice,

-Is everything alright, Hoseok?

He nodded his head in denial.

-Nothing is alright, Mrs.Kim.