22

Juli was coming downstairs when she heard a female voice.

-Miss...

Juli turned around to see and found the maid who helped her last night. A woman maybe aged around 45 to 50. A soft smile on her face.

-Yes?

Juli responded. The maid came in front of her.

-We're grateful to you for what you did last night.

Juli smiled.

-Ohh... it was nothing.

-But you're leaving at this time, miss? Without having breakfast? ? Give us a chance to do something for you as well.

The maid was smiling. Juli felt really happy. After a long time, someone smiled looking at her.

-Call me Juli.

The maid bowed.

-As you wish, Juli.

Juli chuckled loudly. Then she told the maid,

-Actually, I've to go to the office for work as boss is not coming so... I'm afraid I can't join you today. Sorry...

-Oh it's fine. But going to office, dressed up like this, isn't a good idea to me.

The maid told her. Juli looked at herself now and yes, she was right. Juli was all messed up.

-Actually, you can freshen up and change in here then have breakfast. And then you may go to office.

-But...

-Come with me. I'll show you some lovely dress.

Saying that the maid grabbed her hand, gently and started dragging her towards a room. She opened an Almira and chose a dress for her.

And the dress was like this...

Juli was staring at it without even blinking because she really loved it

-Didn't you like this one?

-Huh?

Juli got out of her thoughts.

-Oh sure... I love it. It's so pretty but...

-But?

-Don't worry, think it as a gift.

The maid smiled softly looking at her. Juli smiled too.

-You can freshen up and get ready now.

-Oh sure.

Then the maid lead her to a bathroom. Juli had a shower and then she dried up her hair with a hair dryer. She saw her in the mirror one more time. She couldn't believe that it's her own reflection. The dress was so beautiful and she was looking so pretty in that dress. She smiled a bit then got up from the chair and headed towards the kitchen. The maid was preparing everything for the breakfast. Juli reached there. The maid looked at her and smiled in her own mind.