Juli was walking down the streets. It's winter season , not snowing yet but it's so cold outside. She was shivering as she wasn't wearing warm clothes when she was inside the home. Her daughter didn't even let her wear some warm clothes before kicking her out of the home.
Juli was whispering,

   -My daughter thinks I'm a killer. My daughter thinks I'm a killer.

She was lost in her own thoughts. She wasn't crying anymore. She forgot how to cry for the moment. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even hear the horn. Suddenly, she heard a loud sound and a car just stopped in front of her.
She glared at it for once but couldn't see the person sitting inside the car. And she didn't care who that is and started to walk again.

   -Umm...excuse me, Miss...

Juli didn't turn around. So, the person sitting inside the car got out of the car.
He started to run towards her but Juli didn't want to talk to anyone. The person reached her and tapped  her shoulder gently and said.

    -Excuse me, miss...

That was the time, Juli glanced at the person and she found a handsome  man in a stylish  green and black jacket standing just behind her  with a beautiful, welcoming smile on his face. Seeing him smile like that, Juli felt like he knows her for a long time or he's a close friend of her. Then, she glared at her shoulder. That man too glanced at his hand on her shoulder and quickly removed his hand.

   -Oh... umm... sorry.

He smiled again.

   -So sorry. I didn't mean to touch you.

Juli moved her hand and gestured him that no need to say sorry. Then she started walking again.

    -Umm... wait, miss.

She turned around again. The man put off his green jacket and wrapped it around her body. Juli was surprised seeing his actions. He doesn't even know her. Then  why is he doing this?

   -Umm... what's that?

   -Huh?

   -Why did you give me your jacket?

He chuckled loudly.

   -It's just... it's so cold out here. And I saw you not wearing any warm clothes so... I thought you needed it.

Juli glanced at the jacket . Then look up to see him again. A soft smile formed on her face.

    -Thank you. But I don't think I ever met you before.

He chuckled again.

   -Ahh... right. I should have introduced myself first. Then I had to give you the jacket .

This time, Juli chuckled too. The man was nodding his head.

   -Okay, my apologies.

Juli started  laughing.

    -Okay, Let me introduce myself. I'm Jung Hoseok. And you're?

 And you're?