Jimin was standing in front of the door. He was thinking how to approach Juli's children and how to say things that they had just found. After thinking for a long time, he decided to step in the house, and before he could knock on the door, Lisa opened it and she almost screamed. Then, she spoke, "Jimin?! My goodness! I was about to get a heart attack."

Then she started chuckling. Jimin was staring at her without blinking. There's no doubt Juli and Lisa both are beautiful but Lisa's smile is something that alone can make your day. Two days ago, Jimin saw a dream of Lisa wearing wedding gown and walking towards the groom. He could not see the groom's face. But he remembered the groom having dark black hair and holding a bouquet full of orchid flowers. He did not know why he saw that flower. Right now, he was thinking about the dream while staring at her beautiful smile.- Lisa found him staring at her, so she stopped laughing and furrowing her eyebrows, she pinched his cheeks which brought Jimin back to reality.

-Jimin-ssi, are you alright?

-Huh? hmm... Lisa, I needa talk to you.

-Sure. Please, come inside.

-thank you.

As soon as he stepped into the house, he saw Jungkook on the piano bench, playing "Still With You"    in low key. Jimin cleared his throat and spoke out loud,

-Get ready you two. We need to go to the hospital.

Lisa was confused, so is Jungkook. Lisa opened her mouth to say something but Jimin stopped her and said, "Before you'd say something, can I ask you something?"

Lisa nodded her head in approval. Jimin pour seriousness in his voice and asked her, "Do you know where your mother is?"

Lisa shrugged. "Come on, Jimin-ssi. She can stay anywhere she wants to."

Jimin slipped his hands on the pockets.

-Lisa, right now, I need you to be calm. Because whatever I'll say next will be very shocking for you.

Hearing this, Jungkook stood up and came near them. He asked Jimin,

-Is everything okay?

Jimin glanced at him and then at Lisa's confused face. He sighed and then  opened his mouth to say,

-Right now, your mother is with your father. 

Lisa stepped back. Her eyes widened. She faked laughed and said, "You gotta be kidding with me. I hate this kind of jokes..."

-Yes, Lisa. your father is alive. He had been in coma for all these years.

Tears formed in Lisa's eyes. Jimin stepped towards her and took her right hand in both of his hands.

-Let's go now. Don't you want to see him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In hospital, Hoseok told Namjoon what happened on that dark night, how he found this man Seok-Jin and he even mentioned Luna's name in front of Joon. At this time, Namjoon gestured him to stop,

-Luna? Can you show me her picture or anything?

Hoseok said, "Sure."

Hoseok took his phone and opened the lock-screen. Then he started searching for her picture. And Joon was having bad thoughts. When he showed Joon a photograph of Luna, his thoughts became reality. This Luna was none other than his beloved wife. Tears continued to roll down his cheeks.

-What happened, Joon?

-She is my wife. How could she do that to me? I loved her so much.

Namjoon was sobbing. Hoseok patted on his shoulder to give him comfort.

-Another thing is; she doesn't remember anything.

Namjoon wiped off his tears from his cheeks. Then he got up from the bench and told Hoseok, 

-I want to meet her, immediately, Hobi.

-But she wouldn't remember you, Joon.

Namjoon ran his hands through his shiny brown hair out of frustration. Hoseok said,

-Well, Joon, sometimes, if we present someone to the one who lost his memory, there's a chance for him to regain it.

-Then, take me to her. I wanna know everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa and Jungkook had just reached the hospital with Jimin. Lisa almost ran to the cabin and going there, she saw her dad was lying down on the bed, deep in sleep. Juli was sitting next to his bed, staring at him but it was just a blank glance. Lisa covered her mouth using her hands and then she went out of the cabin. Jimin and Jungkook came to the cabin and there they saw no trace of Lisa. They kept on staring at the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok took Namjoon to the cafe where Luna works. Namjoon told Hoseok to stay outside and that he needed to talk to her privately. Hoseok understood and he nodded his head in approval. Luna was cleaning the tables back-facing the door. When Namjoon stepped into the cafe, Luna was about to say, "Closed now..."   but stopped in between her words when she turned around and saw Namjoon. He was already staring at her.

-Do you remember me, Luna?

Luna didn't remember where she had seen him but he seemed very familiar. And all of a sudden, she started to remember some blank memories. She saw a man telling her that he loved her and then hugged her, they were happy... then someone broke into her house through window and that was the last thing she could remember. She grabbed her head in both her hands. she felt an immense pain in her head but she continued to force her mind to regain her memories. But failed to do so and she fainted in Namjoon's arms.

Hoseok was walking near the cafe and he heard Namjoon screaming out loud, "Hoseok, Hoseok... I need help." So, he rushed to the cafe and when he stepped into the cafe, he saw that Namjoon was sitting on the floor holding Luna's fainted body.

-Hoseok, help me.

Then, they quickly took her to the hospital where Jin was also taken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed.

Juli was still sitting beside Jin but was not really looking at him. She started singing a song, the one she used to sing when Jin was asleep. She used to sing that song to wake him up. She was singing that same song and tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks. 

-Jin, do you still remember this song? I used to sing to wake you up. Will you wake up this time also?

Saying that, Juli glanced up at the ceiling, trying really hard to hold her tears.

-I can't love anyone else accept you. But if you love someone else, I wouldn't hesitate to set you free.

saying this, she got up from the chair and walked out of the room. What she did not see was Jin was moving his fingers slightly.

To be continued...

Finally, new update! It's been such a long time, really...

I really missed you guys. But now, I'm back...

Thanks for reading my story. Don't forget to give votes and let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

What do you think will happen next ???

Anyway, bye for now. I'll be back with another new update. Till then, take care. Love you all...