21

At around  5:00 am.

Namjoon's sleep got disturbed  as sunrays were falling on his face. He moved a little bit then turned his head on the other side still eyes are closed  and he realized someone's hand that he is holding. He furrowed his eyebrows and then slowly opened his eyes only to see Juli was sleeping while she's sitting on the floor, putting his head on his bed and Namjoon was holding her hand.
His eyes widen.

   -Was she here all night long?!

Then anger filled up his mind. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to make her woke up from sleep. Juli wasn't ready for this. Her eyes widen.

    -Sir?

Namjoon got up from his bed and pulled her hand to make her stand up. Juli was still shocked.

   -How dare you?

Namjoon screamed making her flinched. She was scared seeing him getting angry.

   -S...si...sir... please, let me explain...

Namjoon slapped her.

   -Shut up. You're here. Why are you in this room?? MY ROOM?!

Juli touched her cheeks and he slapped her where he slapped her last night. It was burning in pain. Her eyes got teary.

   -Why is he like that? I was trying to explain everything to him.

Juli was sobbing. And then she felt Namjoon grabbing her hands again. He tighten his grip.

   -Ahh... sir please, leave me. It hurts.

And then, suddenly, Namjoon felt like everything around him was moving. His head was spinning. He tried to balance himself but then his head started aching like hell. He put his hand on his forehead.

   -Ah...my head...

He loosened his grip from her wrist. Juli started messaging her wrist. It was paining. Then she noticed that Namjoon couldn't balance himself and was about to fall. Juli grabbed him by his waist.

   -Don't touch me...

   -Just keep your mouth shut and do as I say.

Juli screamed at him.
Namjoon's head was still spinning so he couldn't say anything. Juli put his hand over her shoulder and started pulling him towards his bed and after trying for a long time, she successfully made him sit down on his bed, resting his back on the headboard. Juli sighed in relief.
Then she grabbed a glass from the bed side table and brought it in front of his mouth.

   -Sir, drink it. You'll feel better.

Namjoon turned his head on the other side to avoid her.

   -I don't need your care so get lost.

Juli was shocked. Her eyes widen. And she felt anger filling up her. What did he think about her? He's just misbehaving with her. How dare he?!

   -I'll leave your this so called expensive  home once you drink this and be alright, Mr. The Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon was shocked.

   -Did you just call your boss...

   -DRINK IT.

Namjoon flinched when Juli screamed at him. He quickly grabbed the glass and started drinking it. It was a lemon juice. But there's something different about this lemon juice. It's so tasty.

   -Did she add something to make it more delicious or is it my hangover?!

He finished it real quick and then gave the glass back to her. That is when he noticed blood strains on Juli's shoulder.