16

Kim Namjoon's place:

In the living room. Namjoon is sitting on the couch, looking at a photo album. It was a photograph of a beautiful lady and a cute little boy. Namjoon smiled softly.

*Namjoon's POV:

I'm looking at the photograph and thinking about them. How wonderful time we had together!
I'm successful. I've everything in my life. But yet, I'm not happy.

*End of POV*

Namjoon sighed deeply.

   -How time does fly!!

He looked up at the ceiling. His eyes were getting teary. He tried to hold back his tears.

   -I couldn't find him, Luna. I couldn't...

Namjoon started sobbing.

   -Where is he? I don't know...

Namjoon looked at the floor and closed his eyes. Tears roll down his cheeks.

A maid came and told him that dinner is ready. Namjoon gestured her to go away. She bowed and quickly escaped the living room.

Namjoon picked up the glass of wine and brought it closer to his lips but before taking a sip, he threw it on the floor.

   -I don't even know if my son is getting food or not.

He screamed.

   -Don't know if he's alive or not...

He started crying.

   -And I'm here having fine foods...

He fell down on the floor and sobbing loudly.

   -I should have died that time to keep you safe, my son...

He was crying.

That maid was listening to him from the other side of the door. Her eyes got teary as well. She's working in Namjoon's place since he was a little kid. She was his nanny. She raised him. She knows everything about him.
Namjoon lost his mom when he was just three. He had one elder brother. That brother of him was just 2 years older than Namjoon. But he was like a mother. He used to love Namjoon more than anything. Their relation was  more than brothers. They were best friends even though their father, Mr.Kim  used to insult Namjoon's brother in front of Namjoon.
Mr.Kim was really proud of his youngest child, Namjoon as he was capable of handling his family business. And his older son didn't have any interests in such things. He was quite artistic and he wanted to do something creative on his own, like acting, singing, modeling. That's what their father hates about him.
But that couldn't ruin the relation between two brothers.

One day, Namjoon's brother came to Mr.Kim to tell him that he got selected  as an actor for a movie. And he really wanted to do that. At this, Mr.Kim got angry. He didn't expect him to do all these things and to Mr.Kim, he did a grave mistake to hide it from him. Namjoon's brother tried to convince him but Mr.Kim  didn't agree with him.
Mr.Kim asked him to leave the house and this family if he really wanted to make acting as his profession. He was crying and requesting his father to allow him to do his work. Mr.Kim even told him that he might ruin Namjoon's life if he stayed in the house so it's better to leave now. Hearing this, he became speechless. He can't let his brother's life to be ruined.
He was really sad as his father was against him. But he couldn't let his dream job to slip from his hand like that so he decided to leave the house. But before leaving, he wanted to see Namjoon for the last time. He even cried kneeling down before his father. But Mr.Kim didn't allow him. He called the security guards and ordered them to throw him out of the home and to never let him come here again.
Namjoon wasn't home that time. When he returned  home, he didn't find his brother anywhere. He asked the maids but got no answer. Then his father told him everything. He cried all alone. But couldn't say anything to his father. He kept looking for his brother secretly. But found no trace of him.
After overcoming the incident, after so many times, consoling himself that wherever his brother is, he's alright, Another incident happened in his life.  He met a girl named Luna and fell in love with her. Their relationship was so deep, that Namjoon could even do anything for her as he found the motherly affection from her that he got from his brother as well. He secretly married that girl. And after a year Luna gave birth to a baby boy.

Mr.Kim got to know about it through his secret agents.
At this Mr.Kim got frightened. What if  Namjoon left him as well? What if he did the same as his older son??
He planned to kill Luna. And he successfully did it.  And then set everything as someone broke into her house and killed her. And kidnapped the kid. Mr.Kim made a video of some goons with guns in their hands killed Luna.

  At this Namjoon's heart broke into pieces. He was shattered. He didn't know it was his father who did all these things.

A man who faced all these, how can he be happy in his life?

Then after a month or two , Mr.Kim died on a car accident. Now, Namjoon has no one. He's still trying to find his brother and his son.

...

The maid sighed deeply. Namjoon is not the one who should live like that. He deserves a better, happier life.

   -Oh God, have mercy on him. Let him live a better life.

She whispered it. Tears rolling down her cheeks.
That time Namjoon murmured,

   -I want my son back...

His voice was shaking. The maid covered her mouth with her hands and sobbing, closing her eyes.

    -Come back, my s...son aa...and...

The maid couldn't control herself and she sat down on the floor. She knows what he's gonna say next. And knowing what he's gonna say next, she couldn't control her emotions anymore and started crying.

    -Come back, Seok-Jin hyung...

To be Continued...