After working 4 hours, Juli got the time to relax. All the works are done. This happens when boss visits office.
Employees don't get any time to even sit. Juli closed her eyes and that time Jimin came to her.

   -Mam?

Juli hummed in response.

   -Are you sleeping?

Juli started laughing hearing his question. Jimin raised one of his eyebrows.

   -Umm... I didn't say anything funny.

   -Oww... you're cute.

Jimin was blushing hard, and smiling like a fool. But then all of a sudden, his expression changed. Now it's a more serious one.

   -Mam. My car is broken.

Juli glanced at him.

   -So?

   -So...

He was hesitating. Juli chuckled loudly.

   -You want me to drive you home?

He looked at her with puppy eyes. Juli chuckled again.

   -Then why are you hesitating?

   -It's just...

   -Umm... you know Jungkook asked me to make Kimchi Jjigae. You wanna join us?

Jimin's eyes widen and a wide smile formed on his face.

   -Jinja?

Juli smiled seeing his cute side. She nodded her head.

   -Oww... you're so nice, mam. Thank you so much.

   -Always welcome, Jimin-ah. Now finish your work, quickly. I'm done.

   -Yeah... sure.

Jimin quickly got up from his chair and rushed towards his desk. Juli smiled softly. Jimin is the one who always helps others, the most hard working employee, a very reliable, responsible  and trust worthy friend. And he loves everyone equally. He's the one who gave full support to Juli when she needed Jin the most. He was the one who was like a fatherly figure to Jungkook and Lisa after their father died, when actually, he's just a colleague of Juli. What Jimin did and still doing for her, she can never repay. So, whenever she cooks something, she invites him and he's happy with it too. Juli smiled thinking all of these.

   -How can someone be so selfless?

She thought it in her mind. Then she checked everything out if anything else she needs to complete or not. When she was done checking out,  she went to Jimin's desk to see if he had finished his works or not and found him shutting down his computers. That means his works are done. Jimin looked at her with a wide almost devilish  smile on his face.

   -What?

   -I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. You're so good in cooking . Hehe...

Juli chuckled loudly. Jimin was laughing too.

   -Let's go then.

They got out of the office.

  -By the way, you should marry someone who is good in cooking.

Jimin turned red. Juli chuckled seeing him blushing.

   -You know...

Jimin looked at her with a curious look and when he did, Juli started laughing. He was blushing so much.

   -Haha... even girls aren't that much shy as you are...😂😂😂

Juli said it when they reached the car.
He looked at somewhere else and Juli was laughing continuously.

   -Jimin-ah?

   -Hmm?

Juli winked at him. His eyes widened. She chuckled.

   -Oh... I just love to tease you like that...

   -Hahaha... not funny.

They got into the car. Juli started driving the car, still laughing. Jimin gave a death glare.

   -It's of no use. I'm not afraid of a cute guy like you, Jimin-ah.

  -Stop it now, Mam, please.

  -Okay, okay...

Juli said it. But after a minute, she started laughing again. Jimin looked outside the window. Jimin didn't talk to her all the way home. But once they reached there, he smiled widely. He looked at her.

   -What is it, Jimin-ah?

   -I'll finally eat my favorite food today, after a week.

He faked sobbing. Juli chuckled.

   -It's okay. Eat how much you want.

They got out of the car.

   -Really? !

   -Yep. But can you bring Lisa home today? Once you're back, you may eat.

Jimin's smile disappeared. But he can't say No either. It's like a responsibility.

   -Okay. Give me the keys.

Juli handed him the keys. He headed towards the car, opened the door and got into it. Then, driving the car, he headed towards Lisa's school. Juli smiled softly. She turned around and headed towards the door. She pressed the doorbell. Suddenly, the door was opened and her eyes widen seeing the person standing. She didn't expect to see this person, at least not this moment. Juli closed her eyes.
He looked at her with a smirk on his face. Then he said in a very deep husky voice,

   -Hey, beautiful...

Juli thought it's a nightmare. But she was wrong. It's even more scary. Now it's clear that she isn't dreaming.

   -Oh no...no no no... it can't be... it can't be him.

Juli whispered. The person chuckled loudly.

   -Yeah... you're right. It's Taehyung.

To be Continued...