29

Juli was about to leave the cabin and suddenly Namjoon stopped her.

-Mrs. Kim.

She turned around.

-Yes, sir?

-Please, be sitted. I've something to discuss with you.

Juli did as he told her to do. And then, Namjoon opened his mouth to say,

-Actually I need to tell you something since you've already heard me saying things that night.

Juli was feeling ashamed.

-It’s okay, sir.

-No, it's not, Mrs.Kim. There are some untold stories about me. I lost my wife and my child 14 years ago. And after that, I almost turned myself into a beast.

He sighed a little. Juli was staring at him.

-I'm ashamed for whatever I said that day. I don’t know what I did that night since I was drunk. I... I...

Namjoon lowered his gaze, hesitating to say. So, Juli decided to say,

-It’s okay, sir. I almost forgot about it.

-Hmm...

Namjoon glanced at her again and was about to say something but stopped as his phone rang. He received the call.

-Oh hey, Hoseok. How are you?

...

-Aha? Okay, how about if I meet you at 8:00?

...

-Great... See ya later.

Namjoon cut the call and looked at Juli again who was already staring at him.

-Umm... Actually, Mrs.Kim. I was thinking of going out for a lunch...

-No need to worry, sir. I'll handle everything here.

He nodded his head.

-No doubt about it. You're after-all the most reliable employee.

Juli got flustered. She was blushing hard, even though Namjoon said it out very seriously. This was the first time he was praising her that too in front of her.

-But there's something else I wanted to say when you interrupted.

She felt ashamed of doing that.

-I’m sorry, sir.

-It’s okay. I was about to ask you out for lunch. Would you like to join?

Juli's eyes widened.

-Don’t say No please.

-Umm... Yeah sure...

-Okay, finish your works quickly. I'm waiting.

Juli got flustered again. She quickly got up from the chair and stepped out of the room after taking permission to leave from Namjoon. It was mainly because she was blushing mess and she wanted to hide her face that was all red now.
Then, completing her works, she went to Namjoon's cabin but couldn’t find him there and there was a note on the table. She went there to grab it. And then when she read it, it was really hard for her to stop herself from laughing.
It was written by none other than her Boss, The Kim Namjoon. And it was:

Mrs.Kim,
Driver is waiting for you in the garage. Meet me at the restaurant. I at first thought of accompanying you but later I realized people will gossip about it. So, it’s better if we went there separately.

Even though, there was nothing funny about the note yet Juli was laughing covering her mouth.

-Ohh... I didn’t know Boss is that much funny.