11

Juli was looking at the night sky full of stars through the balcony of her room. Jimin and Yoongi had dinner with them and then they left. Jungkook is sleeping and Lisa is doing something in her room. Juli isn't allowed to enter into her room, so she doesn't know what she's doing.

Juli didn't have anything to do so she was standing in the balcony enjoying the weather. A cold breeze is blowing. And the sky is clear. She could see the stars. One of the stars was so shiny. She was staring at it without blinking.

-Jin, honey. It's you, right? Your Jungkook got hurt today. If you were here with us, what  would you do?

Juli smiled.

-You remember what you told me?

**Flashback**

Juli was sitting on a couch spreading her legs. She isn't feeling comfortable. She was trying to grab a pillow when suddenly Jin brought a pillow and put it behind her back.

-Thank you, honey.

Juli smiled.

-Are you feeling comfortable now?

Jin asked. Juli nodded her head.

-You should be more careful. What if I didn't see that you wanted a pillow...

Juli made him sit down beside her. Then put her head on his shoulder and held his hand.

-I know you'll be with me and our kids always.

Jin smiled.

-But you're in your third month now. You should be careful. I don't want my kids to be harmed.

He said it very seriously. Juli smiled.

-What would you do if someone hurts them?

His eyes widen.

-Whoever dares to do that, I'll kill them.

Juli chuckled.

-What if that person is me? You gonna kill me as well?

Jin rolled his eyes.

-I'll punish you if you dare to do that.

Juli started laughing. Jin raised his eyebrows.

-What's funny?

Juli stopped laughing all of a sudden. Jin was scared seeing her sudden change of expression. He was thinking what happened to her.

-Aa...are you al...alright, honey?

-And what if You harm them somehow?

Jin was startled when Juli asked him this question.

-I...I...

Juli started laughing again. Jin also laughed out loudly.

-Now, answer me...

-You think I'll harm my own kids?

Jin lowered his gaze. Juli pulled him into a hug.

-I know, you'll be the best dad ever.

Jin started caressing her soft hair.

-And someone like you can never hurt anyone.

Jin smiled softly.

-And our kids will be so beautiful.

-How do you know that?

Jin glanced at her.

-Cos they'll have the World Wide Handsome dad.

Jin chuckled loudly. Juli glanced at him.

-So, what will we name our kids?

-Umm...

Jin started thinking.

-Ah... if it's a girl then we'll name her Lisa and if it's a boy then...

**Flashback Ended**

-Jungkook.

Juli whispered, still staring at the sky. A soft smile on her face.

-I named him as you wanted.

Tears formed on her eyes.

-If you were here, you would beat them up too like they did to your son, right?

A cold breeze blew and her hair got all messed up by it. She closed her eyes.

-Tae was the one who saved him today. If he wasn't there...

Juli started sobbing, covering her mouth. She sat down on the floor resting her back on the wall and kept staring at the shiny star. Tears roll down her cheeks. But she kept staring at the star without blinking. Then she didn't know when she fell asleep sitting there. She woke up at seven in the morning hearing loud sobs of Jungkook. As soon as she realized it's Jungkook, she got up from there and rushed towards his room.

-Jungkook!!!

But when she stepped into the room, she found Jungkook sobbing hugging Taehyung, who is back facing the door. So, he didn't see Juli standing there. But how he got into the home, even his room? Juli noticed the curtains of the window are waving. She slapped her forehead.

-This kid!!!

She whispered. Taehyung straighten his back and smirked. Then said in that deep husky voice,

-My love is here.

To be Continued...