Juli woke up hearing loud sound of ringtone of her phone.

   -Oh...ho... w...wh...why this ring...

She picked up the phone and looked at it. Her eyes widened seeing the caller id. Her Boss is calling.

   -Boss?!

She was shocked as this never happened before that boss is calling her. But why is he calling her? And it's not the office time yet. Then?
She received the call still confused.

   -Good morning, Boss.

(A deep voice responded  from the other side)
    ...

  -Mrs. Kim, why are you confused?

Juli gulped hard. How he found out, she was thinking in her mind. She even thought he set some kind of cctv cameras in her room. But how is that even possible?

   -Mrs. Kim? Are you there?

   -Huh?

   -Are you listening to me?

He yelled at her.

   -Yes, sir.

Juli quickly responded.

   -Listen carefully, I want every document papers before 10 O'clock.

  -What?!

  -You dared to question me?

  -No... not at all, sir...

  -Don't you dare to do it. Do what you're being told, arasso?

  -Ye, sir.

And then he cut the call before Juli could say something else. She glanced at her phone.

  -Seriously, is he insane? How would I do that?

She glanced at the wall clock, and it's already 9 am. Her eyes widened.

   -Oh shit...shit.. shit... Boss gonna kill me...

She quickly get herself a shower. Then she get herself ready and quickly  applied some makeup on her face. She rushed towards her car , and quickly getting into car she headed towards her office. When she entered into the office, she heard everyone screaming and running. This happens before boss visits. Everywhere it's just
'Boss is coming', 'Boss is coming' and 'Quickly do it' echoing.
Juli glanced at her hand watch and it's  9:55 am now. Just 5 more minutes and then Boss will be here.
Kim Namjoon is the owner of The Kim Corporation and also their boss. He's the most arrogant person  Juli ever met. He's really very punctual, a perfectionist who does everything perfectly. And when he set up his mind to do or achieve something, it's impossible to stop him from doing so. He takes risks on things knowing that he'll succeed no matter how hard it is. Also, he's young and handsome.

   -Uff...

Jimin sat down beside Juli. She smiled seeing him tired of doing too much work.

  -Jimin-ah?

  -Huh?

She smiled again.

  -What is it, mam?

  -Why do you overwork? You need some rest. Take a leave.

His eyes widen hearing what she just told.

  -What?!

Juli chuckled loudly. She just love to tease him like that. She knows it's impossible for him to take leave when Boss is coming.

  -Like seriously?  Mr. Kim gonna kill me.

  -Hahaha...

  -It's better if I dig my own grave and bury myself.