28

Juli smiled softly.

-Why? Why is Tae reminding me of Jin?

She thought it in her mind while eating the delicious Korean knife noodles prepared by Taehyung.

-Ohh by the way, after eating the food, take a shower. You're looking soooooo worst, my love.

Juli glared at him. And he chuckled deeply.

-But you're still beautiful.

Saying that, he winked at her. Ohh, this boy will be the death of her...
Juli didn’t participate in it. She continued eating. Then suddenly, she remembered that she's staying here in Tae's home and she didn’t have any clothes with her that she would wear after having a shower.

-Umm... Tae?

-Hmm?

-Actually, I don’t have any extra clothes...

Juli was all red and she was hesitating to ask him to give her some clothes. Tae understood the matter. So, he just nodded his head.

-No worries. You may use the clothes in that wardrobe of my room.

He got up from the floor and then he said,

-But make sure to wash them after using...

Juli raised one of her eyebrows. Really? Is this a way to talk to someone who's that much older than you? This boy!!!
Tae didn’t waste any more time and he started walking out of the home.

-What does he think of him? God!!!

Juli then got up and headed towards the room. For some reason, She was still feeling sleepy. She was rubbing her eyes and glanced at the table clock and saw that it was still 5 O'clock in the morning. But since she woke up, she decided not to get back to sleep again and to take a shower.
She reached the wardrobe and opened it. And she was so surprised to see what was inside the wardrobe.
Inside it, there were only her clothes. She thought it was her own imagination so she checked it out thoroughly. And it was her clothes. Then, she realised that the table clock she just saw was familiar. So, she looked back at it again and guess what? That clock is hers as well. She then looked at the entire room and there was only her belongings.

-But how?

Juli whispered. Then a soft smile formed on the corner of her lips. She closed her eyes.

-Tae...

It's true that sometimes we get love and care from an outside when we need it from someone in our family or someone we love.
Juli was being treated badly by her own children, the ones she gave birth mistreated her but on the other hand, she's receiving the love and care from outsiders like Jimin, Hoseok, the maid from Kim Mansion and lastly from Taehyung.

Juli quickly took a shower and got herself ready. And then, she stepped out of the home. There was Namjoon's white car waiting for her near Tae's home. The driver knows that Juli don't stay in her own home now and he promised that he will never let Namjoon know about it. That was why Juli was really grateful to him. But since Tae brought her belongings and she now even have her money, she decided to take a taxi cab. She told the driver to go even though he insisted on to give her a lift but then he left with the car. She got herself a taxi once the driver left the place. And  then, she sighed in relief. Little did she knew that a black car was following her in a little distance.

Who might it be? Can you guys guess??

Juli reached her office within ten minutes. At first, she found Jimin in the garage. It seemed he reached there just now. This was the perfect time to talk to him.

-Jimin-ah?

She called him. He turned around and found Juli waving at him.  There was a wide smile forming on his face.

-So, Mr.Park is in good mood, huh?

Juli thought it and smirked in her mind.

-How are you, Juli?

(Yeah... You guys already know that Jimin calls Juli by her name when nobody is around... Okay, now back to the story...)

-I'm good, Jimin. How about you?

-I'm fine too, thanks for asking.

Juli was about to ask Jimin what happened that day and why he was behaving that way with her and suddenly Jimin got a phone call from their boss. He picked up the call and talked to him. Then, he cut the call and looked at Juli.

-Boss wants us to bring the files now.

Juli nodded her head.

-Okay...

Then, they both stepped into the office.

To be continued...

Hello, my lovely hummingbirds. How are you all?
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if there’s any spelling mistakes or any kind of mistake in this chapter. I had to write it in hurry since there are some electricity issues...
Don't forget to give votes, guys. And there’s a question for you all.

*Question:

Who do you think was following Juli in a black car?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.
Have a beautiful night ahead and Eid Mubarak to you all...
And don't go anywhere because tonight there'll be another update of this story... So, stay tuned...

Love you all... Take care❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️