𝟏𝟖. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛

Start from the beginning

A person that would change the course of her life for the worse.

The next day came and like the previous one, Visenya got ready with her mother's help jumping all around. "Visenya, dear. Stop jumping, you will tire yourself and the day hasn't even started!" Aemma tried to get her to calm down.

"Sorry mommy," Visenya answered sheepishly, and Rhaenyra, who was dressed already, wiggled her arms around with a wide smile. The twins were in tune with each other, and Rhaenyra giggled at her sister's excitement.

"Sister, you're funny," Visenya stopped jumping and went over to give her a hug, her hugs came without reason. Either she felt like hugging someone or she just knew that needed it, and with Rhaenyra it was the same reason— a profound love for her sister.

Aemma watched them with glossy eyes as she placed a hand against her belly. She felt grateful towards the Gods, as they were a gift. The Queen just hoped that their little sibling would arrive in this world safely, for Aemma knew, she knew that anyone that would receive her little girls' love would be extremely lucky.

Hugging her twin gave Visenya a deeper sense of happiness and contentment, she already felt like the world could not tear her down, as if she could tackle anyone (close to her size, a child one year older or two perhaps), and she disappeared to find her friends and play as she told them she would.

As she walked to 'their' place, Visenya bounced up and down singing random words and smiling as she always had, til her cheeks would hurt, not that she wanted that but she would keep on smiling.

"Huh?" She stopped moving and looked around the place. Where are they? She wondered.

"Hello?" No one answered. At that, Visenya thought they might have hidden before she arrived to play. She looked behind the bushes, around the small hiding spots that she showed them, and frustratingly, she gave up.

I hope I did not get them in trouble with their families. What if someone got hurt?

Visenya walked around the castle crestfallen, she didn't understand what could've happened to them and wondered if they were alright. She completely lost track of time as her mind sidetracked her of everything else until some high-pitched laughs were heard near.

She hummed confused, it sounded like... Is it them? Visenya looked around after passing by a corner, she saw people huddled.

"Guys?" Visenya asked cautiously in case it weren't them.

Silence.

She approached them and recognized them, then placed a hand on one of their shoulders. "Hey, I've been looking for yo–" Visenya was quickly pushed to the ground, falling on her bottom. Her eyes opened and closed repeatedly due to the shock and before she could focus her eyesight, her friends spoke.

"Get the fuck away from us, bastard."

Visenya's eyes grew twice in size and her heart pumped faster, it felt like it could fly out of her chest. "What?" She stammered.

"She's deaf too," they laughed and it echoed in her ears.

She looked at the ground. "Why– Why are you doing this?" Visenya's eyes flickered at the group, a deep frown set on her face. "Did I do something?"

One of the boys kneeled in front of her to get close to Visenya's face, the latter extended her hand thinking the boy would help her get up, but he did not. The boy smacked her hand away and spoke with hate. "Being born, you stupid little shit. You are not even the King and Queen's daughter, you do not deserve the life you were given," everyone else nodded in agreement while Visenya watched in horror.