Chapter 19

After dealing with Michael Cohen , Matteo decided to teach Eli Henderson about more than just firearms or blasters. Matty also decided to show him skills in wielding a lightsaber. Together they went through various forms of Sword wielding. Matt showed him the Vii form and the Vi form. During the training, more than once Eli almost went to the Dark side of the Force ( the reason was form VII called Vaapad). Nevertheless, they still continued to practice. 

Today Matt was without his armor on. Eli was still wearing his Jedi robes. The Canadian turned on his lightsaber - its activation resembled a thunderstorm. Eli activated his lightsaber and took a defensive stance.

"Today I'm going to teach you a good trick , which can come in handy when you're fighting multiple enemies or if you're alone and want to stun someone," Matteo explained.

"Why do we have lightsabers on?" Eli asked

"Exactly , good question young padawan. The lightsaber is just a tool we use. The Force is the most powerful thing in our arsenal. With it we can do many things , which for others are practically impossible to do. The power can be used as a weapon, for example," Matteo answered.

"Force is not a weapon and never has been. No Jedi , whom I knew used the Force as a Weapon , so fuck you!" Eli denied.

"Then use it as a Shield. My God , you Americans can't think! Even the Poles are better than you! Matteo said.

"Wait wait wait because I'm lost now. Are we talking about the Force or which country is better? I thought that . . - Then Matteo pulled him with the Force and hit him in the face with his fist in flight. Eli fell to the ground dropping his lightsaber and catching his nose. 

"That hurt!" Blood began to pour from his nose.

"This is what I wanted to show you - One of my favorite skills. I forgot to add , that it can be used at times like this. - He held out his hand- help you with getting up?

Eli grabbed his hand . Matteo pulled it and helped him get up. Matty took a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Eli. The young Jedi took it and pressed his nose.

"Come on my padawan. I'll make somethin to eat" He put his hand on his shoulder and they walked into Saber. 

Eli, along with Kira, sat at the table waiting for Matteo to bring food to the table. He talked to the girl about many topics - from order 66 to no one he opened up to. Kira was glad , that he could talk to someone besides Matteo and Rosalia.

Then Matteo came in with three plates full of food-chicken , fries , garlic sauce and salad. Saliva began to soften from Eli's mouth.

"Earthy food! Finally , better than Jedi Temple junk food!"

"What is it?" Kira asked.

"Gyros - a dish of Greek cuisine. I added fries , so that you can eat decently," Matteo answered. He handed them the cutlery . Eli quickly took a fork and scooped it onto the meat. He then took a bite and swallowed.

"God! How genius this is! It's fucking delicious! Matteo , you are my Gordon Ramsey!" Eli rejoiced while taking a bite

"Save some space for dessert. Also, thank my homie  Maciej Lucian - he's the one who taught me how to make decent Gyros. " Matt answered