Chapter 4

It's been a few days since , Matteo joined the Rogue Sacrantes Gang . Shepard managed to complete a couple of good and swiftly paid assignments . His reputation began to slowly grow , more and more people began to hear about him . Shepard as he is , performed tasks without any scruples . Sometimes he took orders from other gang leaders or syndicates to expand his portfolio. In a word, there was no shortage of orders

One sunny day on the moon of Nar Shadda . Shepard browsed through the offers of orders . Eliminate a member of a rival gang , protect a spice delivery , Eliminate another bounty hunter and protect an Imperial Senator . Shepard decided to take a peek at the latter .

Matteo clicked on the order and the first thing he noticed was , information on the order. Riyo Chuchi - Senator from the planet Pandora needed a bodyguard , who could provide her with protection while traveling to her home planet Pandora . Chuchi also wrote down a payment of 40,000 credits and a willingness to take a permanent job as a bodyguard . 40,000 thousand for walking behind a young senator? Why not!

Shepard accepted the offer . He then left the bar "Knightfall" and went to his new speeder . Black and red seats , the vehicle itself is a metallic red . The headlights came on , they were xenon . Shepard stretched out in his ride . He felt relief and comfort . No poor kids , will not bother him to roar the engine of his machine . He quickly turned on his favorite earth radio station Los Angeles Rock Radio . After a while he heard the voice of radio Dj Kenny Loggins . 

"Whoever said Los Angeles is vapid and depressing? Well, anyone with half a brain, that's who. But you have half a brain, don't you? " After a while there was music . Belinda Carlisle - Circle in the Sand . At this time Shepard received a message from the principal

"This is Riyo Chuchi . Meet me at Coruscant . Club 79's " 

Texting back , he'll be  in two hours in the capital of the Republic , Shepard set off in his speeder  towards the airstrip . 

Two hours later Shepard was in Coruscant space . He went to the airstrip located near the clone bar . Matteo landed his ship , turned off the ship's systems , left the ship and headed toward the bar .

Upon reaching the place , Shepard went inside . He noticed few clones sitting at tables , drinking liquor and reminiscing about the old days of the Galactic Republic . The clones were wearing phase II armor or navy blue clothes . At the main table sat a pantorian , sipping a drink . Matteo guessed that it was Riyo Chuchi . He approached her starting a conversation .

"Riyo Chuchi?" He asked . Pantorian woman looked at him . She guessed that he was her hired bodyguard . She pointed with her hand to an empty seat . Shepard sat down next to her .

"So it's you . My bodyguard . I thought you were  an ugly man .

Shepard laughed , "Me ugly? . Oh girl  . I take care of myself like my red speeder. 

Riyo's corners widened gently . She took out the credits and gave them to the table . She ordered the same as Shepard . The bartender served her a Corelian  Whisky . Chuchi took the glass in her hand and took a sip . Matteo did the same . "So what are we doing here? How much are we flying to Pandora?"