Chapter 17

After killing Milano Neva and leaving Coruscant , Matteo recruited Kira Nes . Kira could pilot ships which already interested Shepard more , that he let her sit at the helm of the 'Saber'. Matt also gave her new clothes and a blaster. Now they were flying to Chandrilla to deal with their next target : Michael 'Slim Micky' Cohen.

 Matteo was in his bedroom listening to music and working on his weapon - he was upgrading his M4 rifle by adding a better 'Militech' brand optical sight so it would have better accuracy in open combat. Plus a grenade launcher , which will destroy not only enemies but , any obstacles that stand in the way and a function to change fire from normal to blaster fire - so that in a fight with a tougher enemy there will be a chance to pierce armor. And all this with Marilyn Manson's 'Killing Strangers' in the background. There's nothing better in the world than good music.

His work was interrupted by an incoming comlink call. Matteo took it in his hand and answered it.

"What's up Kira?" He said.

"I'm coming out of hyperspace over Chandrilla. Be ready." The girl answered by hanging up. Matteo put down the comlink and went to the closet , to change into his armor.

 After putting on the armor, Matteo headed to the cockpit. When , he arrived he stood behind Kira looking at Chandrilla - a planet similar to Coruscant. It may not have been covered with concrete jungle , but it also had skyscrapers. Chandrilla had fields , mountains , hills and forests - something Coruscant does not have. Matteo looked at the planet - it was something beautiful. But , as he watched he sensed a disturbance in the Force - something or someone was there. He ordered Kira to go there. Nes obeyed him and directed the ship to the place where he showed her.

After flying through the planet's orbit, the group landed in a field near the capital of Chandrilla. Kira shut down all systems and the engine. Matteo went to the hangar , to take his speeder and fly it out. When he did so he flew to where he sensed the Force.

"I'll be ready if you need me," Kira informed through the comlink.

"Sure , I'll be back soon" Matteo answered accelerating. The last thing Kira saw before she looked at the datapad was the plume of dust Shepard's speeder was leaving behind.

 ONE HOUR LATER

Matteo was at a small stone hill - this is where the Force came from. He got out of the speeder and looked around - so far there was no one , but Shepard felt that someone was here , watching him , ready to attack and . .

And then a mysterious persona with a green lightsaber attacked him making a mark on his helmet. Matteo quickly stepped back and took his lightsaber in his hand and ignited it - the orange blade shot out of the weapon while creating a sound somewhat like a thunderstorm. Matteo moved into a defensive position and waited for the enemy to attack.