Chapter 6

"Mother....... I succeeded . I brought him to our house." 

"Did anyone survive except you sister?" 

"No mother . Just me . The bounty hunter who was helping us was killed by me .

"Good . Do you have the sword from which our sisters died?"

"Yes mother ." She took out a sword covered in blue blood from its scabbard and handed it to her mother . The mother looked at it . The whole blade was covered in blood . She felt screams of pain and last breaths come out through the blade . After looking through the sword she looked at the girl .

"Gather all the sisters . Even the youngest . Gather in the main hall ".

"What about you mother?" The girl asked . The mother looked at Matteo .

"I have to take care of our 'guest' . She said . She then called the two older sisters , to take Shepard's body . Matteo , who was slowly coming out of his dormant state . 

Hours later , Matteo was awakened from his sleep state . He felt that he was not wearing his armour and equipment . He felt that someone was holding his shoulders. He opened his eyes and saw a mass of blue ladies surrounding him. They were of all ages . Children , teenagers , adults , older women . Matteo immediately guessed where he was.

"Ah yes . Thessia. 

Then Elder Mother Ne'rra appeared . She had white and blue robes decorated with gold elements . She approached Matteo and looked at him.

"Hello brother. How are you feeling?" She asked . Matteo looked down. He felt , he was not wearing his armour and equipment. He looked up at his mother Ne'rra.

"Weak. Not good.

"We felt that way too".- She began- " You betrayed our Order to the Jedi Order.

"It's not like ..... " Then Shepard got in Mother's face.

"Be silent child! Or I swear , I will rip your heart out with my bare hands. " She pulled away from him " Once the Jedi Order believed in peace and justice . When , there was some danger the whole Order rushed to help . When , some organisation or pirates started to attack , the Jedi Council always sent their envoys to help ".

"What are you getting at?" Matteo asked. Then he was hit in the face for the second time.

"First of all stop your language , unless I give you permission to use it . Secondly " - She moved away from him again - "In later times the Jedi Order displayed arrogance . The dark side of the Force blinded them . Politics was more important than helping . The Clone Wars led to the complete destruction of the Jedi Order . Sheev Palpatine fulfilled the thousand-year plan of the Sith . Now as Emperor he rules the galaxy! ' He said addressing the crowd . She then turned to Matteo. 

"You have betrayed us . You have surrendered the culture and our traditions to the Jedi Order . You almost brought our culture into the open , and on top of that you did acts that are unforgivable."- Then she picked up the sword that Matteo used to kill the Asari Sisters-"I'm sorry , I really am , but I will not tolerate traitors."

"I am not a traitor," Matteo denied.

"Your actions indicate otherwise . So I have no choice . Peace be with you Matteo. " Then she thrust her sword into Matteo's body piercing him through . Shepard began to bleed out . His body was dying in the arms of his sisters . Blood from the wound began to form puddles on the floor . Ne'rra handed the sword to the priestess , who after getting it in her hands left the room . She then turned to the crowd .