Chapter 7

After leaving the temple, Matteo saw a field covered with blue flowers. He saw , the flowers leaning through the air . He felt their fragrance - it was sweet and beautiful . Apparently they have medicinal uses . Only Asari doctors knew how to use them .

Shepard walked along the stone path leading to the airstrip . Earlier he learned that the Asari Sister who kidnapped him had taken his ship . Wise of her . He will not have to bother with some galactic transport .

While on the road he reflected on his present life . Not long ago he was killed by Ne'rra and then brought back to life , to cleanse his sins . In his hand he still held the scroll with the names of the people he had to kill . Walking decided to check the names of the people he had to exterminate in the name of greater good .

He opened the scroll . On white paper with gold decorations on the sides were the names of Shepard's future victims . On the list were such stars as Admiral Edmon  Rampart-a former pet of Tarkin , who destroyed Tipoca city-the city of the Kaminoans . War criminal.

Rakkus- The twin brother of Grakkus- the influential Hutt of Nar Shadda , who has his own fighting arena . Unlike his brother , Rakkus collects art - paintings , statues and even propaganda posters . When , he comes across a Jedi item , he always exchanges with his brother for a work of art . Collector brothers .

Salvatore Maroni - one of the fat fish of Coruscant . Matteo met him while serving in SOE - Special Enforcement Officers . More than once he had information at a premium.

Micky Cohen a.k.a 'Slim Micky' . Mafia boss from Chandrilla . More than once he had a run-in with Shepard . Another member of the notorious Cohen family . Too many Cohen's in this galaxy.

Milano Neva - Former ROCI buddy . An upstanding officer . Along with John Bendis he loved to take the bribe . Always turned a blind eye to the spice trade

Rossi Vilean - Envoy of the Pyke Syndicate . The only man in the Syndicate . He is the one who sets the contracts , the deadlines for repayment of debts . He is a trusted negotiator . The Pykes trust him as their own.

Eris Dee- Granddaughter of Lourna Dee - a well-known Nihil . Like her Ancestor Eris is a brutal marauder and raids various ships with great force . A ruthless cold-hearted Twi'lek. 

Samuel Rami - Governor of the moon of Concordia - the moon of Mandalore. He uses various races to mine beskar - an indestructible metal used to make Mandalorian armor. While , slaves work hard . Matien spends time with his Twi'lek models. 

The list was long and wide . Many names were unknown on the list . Matteo rolled up the scroll and took it under his arm . He noticed that he had reached his ship - Fondor Haulcraft 'Saber'