Chapter 14

• इन्हें समर्पित: ThyNoble

Matteo was in the base of the Mandalorian Resistance , and more specifically in the Mandalorian torture room - a place that is very fond of Resistance Leader Fenn Shysa . Matt was strapped to a chair unconscious , next to him were the instruments of torture - knives , pliers , poisoned blades and other horrifying things . For Shepard such torture is a cinch - when he was still in the Alliance was subjected to torture created by the KGB so Mandalorian torture is nothing .

 One of the Mandalorians took a bucket of water and in a swift motion poured it over the Earthman. Matteo awoke in shock - he felt very cold water as if it was from the Antarctic . He also felt a powerful chill coming from the room - it must have been the most chilled room. Fenn approached him.

"Let's get to the point ," he said . In his right hand he held a blade , which he planned to stab Shepard in the knee . The former commander was not particularly concerned about this - he had already gone through a lot of torture in his life - not only physical but , mental. Shysa approached Shepard giving the blade under his throat.

"Tell me who you are and what your purpose was . . . Bounty Hunter"

 Matteo looked at him with his blue eyes - he felt no fear . He didn't let him take control of his body. If the Leader wants the truth, he will get it.

"My name is Matteo Lorien Shepard . I was born on December 17, 1998 in Toronto on planet Earth. Through my life I have been connected with space - I lived on various stations , and this is because my adoptive mother traveled the galaxy - she was a scientist . One day , a person told himself that I am the son of the famous Commander John Shepard - a hero of the galaxy . At the age of 18 , just like my father , I joined the army of the Alliance of Systems . Thanks to my newly acquired skills and my intellect, I quickly rose through the ranks of the army - from lieutenant to commander , in the meantime I received the status of N7 - the most elite rank and became an important part of the Alliance . I fought on the frontlines of the Clone Wars. Such a curiosity - I fought against the Death Watch . They were unpleasant" Shepard switched. Shysa was surprised. 

"Wow bro , it's cool that you introduced yourself, but I didn't expect a biography. You have my respect for fighting the death watch - I once fought them myself" Fenn admitted pushing the blade away from Shepard's throat . Then Matteo with a trick took his hands out of the handcuffs . The Mandalorians being in total shock aimed their blasters in his direction . Fenn himself aimed his WESTAR-34 in his direction .

"But how? How?" Fenn received a strong shock . Matteo spotted his lightsaber . He drew it with the Force and when it came into his hands he quickly ignited it - the orange blade shot out of the emitter and lit up the room a little . The Madalorians held their blasters tighter . Shepard tightened his hand on the handle of the lightsaber , causing the color to change from blue to orange . Several soldiers began to teleport in fear - Shepard's kyber crystal had an effect on them . Two Mando lowered their weapons to the ground by the effect of the crystal . Matteo pointed his lightsaber at the leader - he was ready to attack.

"You know what "I will help you in the attack on Concorida , but in the intention I kill Samuel Rami clear? Besides , he needs Beskar . As I guess , you have it here and a lot of it don't you?" He said while giving his terms . Fenn looked at him.

MATTEO: The Bounty hunterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें