" Mumma, he is my friend," Omar whined but his mother was not in the mood to hear anything.

Rubab kept watching this mother-son duo with confusion. She wondered who they were. How could they roam inside the house like that? Was Darwish related to them?

" I am sorry for the trouble, bhabhi( sister-in-law)," the lady returned the bottle of medicines to Rubab. " Don't mind him. He is always a troublemaker. Considering his age, forgive him," The lady requested.

Rubab questioned," Who are you? Why are you calling me bhabhi?"

" I am Darwish's sister, Razia," The lady answered making Rubab scratch her head with confusion.

Razia chuckled," Well, he considers me as his sister. My father was one of his loyal employees and my mother was his caretaker."

" This is my son, Omar," Razia introduced the boy who was glaring at Rubab because she took away his Jerry's eggs.

The boy pointed at Rubab," Mumma, look. She has hair like me."

Rubab's whole face got clouded with sudden sadness and embarrassment. She covered her head with her dupatta(stole) and noticed Razia looking at her with an unexplainable look on her face.

" Seems like the short hair is the new trend," Razia tried to act normal. " Short hair suit you, bhabhi," Razia tried to lighten up Rubab's mood.

Rubab was no child who won't understand flattering words. Letting out a dry smile she pulled the dupatta more almost covering her forehead. She wishes she could tell the lady what a monster her brother is. She did not say anything because she was less interested in tolerating Darwish's barbaric behaviour again.

" A crow should look like a crow always," Darwish entered the balcony startling everyone. 

Looking at his face Rubab felt disgusted. She knew whom he mentioned with those mocking words. Before he could embarrass her in front of the guests she decided to leave. But, he grabbed her wrists tightly almost cutting her blood supply. She twisted her wrists glaring at him.

" Seems like something has happened between you," Razia said noticing the hatred in Rubab and Darwish's eyes.

Darwish answered taking a good look at Rubab," Not yet."

Rubab understood the meaning of his words noticing the devilish grin at the corner of his lips.

" At least have some shame in front of your sister," Rubab whispered.

Darwish ignored her and diverted his eyes at Razia," Take Omar with you. I need to discuss something important with your bhabhi."

Razia did not say anything further. Holding Omar's tiny hand she left the room hoping everything is good between het brother and sister-in-law.

The moment Razia stepped outside the room Rubab was slammed against the wall. Darwish grabbed her throat but did not put any pressure.

" My sister is here for a few days. She should not know whatever is happening between us," Darwish warned her.

Rubab sniggered," Why? Are you afraid that your sister will see your true face?"

He did not like the taunting smile on her face. Slowly, he started putting pressure on her neck. Rubab tried to free herself but in front of his beastly body, she was nothing.

" Don't question me if you do not want to see my wrath again," Darwish warned. " You do remember what happened last time," he started massaging her head.

Tears stung her eyes remembering her black wavy long locks. She looked at him with pure despise.

" At least tell me what I did to deserve all this?" Rubab shouted.