Track 35: I Feel The Earth Move

The submarine hit the sea floor hard, the impact rattled the Stand users' brains for a few seconds before the shaking stopped completely. "Of course this would happen! Every vehicle we ride gets destroyed!" Polnareff whined loudly.

"I'm never getting in a submarine again." Jotaro firmly declared, readjusting his frayed hat.

With the water slowly rising around the barrier, it was only a matter of time before the submarine was fully submerged, 'Why is it whenever I have to go swimming I'm on my fucking period?' The (H/C) haired girl had a serious bone to pick with this enemy, "This might be a stupid question, but does this million-dollar ship have one of those fancy escape pods you see in spy movies?"

"Unfortunately for us, it doesn't," Avdol remarked, his eyes scanning the surroundings for the High Priestess, eventually landing on the exit door. "Put the barrier down for now, our best option is to seal off this room before the water floods into the rest of the submarine."

(Y/N) pursed her lips at the risk of setting their defences down, but Avdol had a point, and it was a better option than standing around until they ran out of air.

Before the shields were lowered, the still-unconscious Joseph was hoisted onto the Frenchman's back. "H-Hey, the oxygen's starting to get thin in here." He panted.

The Delinquent kept his gaze firmly on the walls, he also had a grudge against this Stand due to its assault on his grandpa. "Kakyoin, did you see which gauge it turned into?"

Kakyoin looked at the blinking dials, hesitantly pointing at one of them. "I think... It turned into this one." Jotaro partially summoned Star Platinum to check, but something shifted in the background.

The Fortuneteller noticed it before anyone else, "No! Jotaro! It already moved!" He pointed to the morphing emergency light, "It's right behind Kakyoin!"

High Priestess revealed itself, swiping and just barely missing the red-haired teen. "[Hierophant Green!]" The Stand emerged from his user and blasted the wall with a river of green energy and sharp rocks, it wasn't enough to deter the enemy Stand's speed. "AH!"

A small barrier was erected behind Kakyoin and protecting him from a painful attack to his neck, High Priestess bounced off the shield and into the already knee-deep water, scurrying up the wall to dodge one of Star's punches. "[USHYA!]"

"Everyone head for the door! It's become part of the hull's surface and started moving!" Avdol commanded. "The longer we stay here the more we're at risk!"

"Kak, you alright?" (Y/N) checked up on him, if she had been a millisecond too slow the barrier would not have worked. Thankfully they got lucky, but who knows how long that luck would last.

He shakily nodded his head, "Y-Yeah, thank you."

"Quickly, into the next room! We'll seal it in here!" Avdol gripped the door wheel, but the High Priestess had already merged with the handle. 'It already fused with the door handle? I need to let go! Its nails tore off Mr. Joestar's artificial hand effortlessly!' The moment the Stand aimed to strike, its arm was caught by none other than Star, being ripped off the door wheel and caged in Jotaro's hands.

"Yes, we caught it!" Polnareff cheered, totally a team effort.

"That was close..." He breathed a sigh of relief, he got to keep his hands for another day.

(Y/N) glared at the writhing demon spirit, in the Star user's hold. "Christ, that thing is fast."

"Not as fast as Star Platinum. What should we do with it?" The dark-haired teen asked as if the answer wasn't obvious enough.