Track 24: Easy Lover

Content Warning: Non-Consensual Exposure and Sexual Harassment

Reader Discretion is Advised

~~~

(Y/N) locked herself in her own head. A useful tactic when she was completely bored, or when someone was trying to explain something she didn't want to hear. Usually, that happy place she went to in her psyche was a giant palace, filled with mountains of shiny treasure and beautiful portraits of herself and her siblings. She would be handfed grapes or maybe chocolate, she preferred sweets over fruit, being catered to by her loyal gaggle of faceless servants, that was the Moon user's personal heaven.

Not this time.

The true heaven she desired right now? Seeing Steely Dan's battered body on the ground, that one image had euphoria coursing through her body. She couldn't make up her mind about how to beat him up so badly he'd be sitting in a pool of his own blood, each method was better than the last.

Stabbing, shooting, biting, whipping, burning, drowning, crushing, choking. Perhaps a good ol' punchout would be satisfying, Star Platnium always looked cool when he was rushing enemies with a barrage of lightning-fast fists.

She was rudely ripped out of her thoughts when Dan stopped suddenly, his free hand stroking his chin. "A drainage ditch..." He glanced back at Jotaro, who tailed silently behind the two. "See this ditch here? I could jump across but if I were to trip and twist my ankle, it could be dangerous. And walking to the bridge would be a pain."

(Y/N)'s eyes darted to the bridge not five meters away from them, this was just another way of humiliating them. 'Keep it together... Violent thoughts, not violent actions...' Should she try and appeal to his demands without having to give (more of) her pride away?

"Oi, Jotaro. Lie across this ditch and make yourself into a bridge. I'll walk over on your back, that's the easier option." Dan's suggestion wasn't taken seriously at all by Jotaro, "What? Too good to be my bridge...!?"

Before either man could snap, (Y/N) butted into the conversation. "I got it, Danny! My barriers are practically designed to be used like this~" Rainbow Road was stretched out across the ditch, she sent a close-eyed smile at the Lovers user, hopefully, this would be good enough. "Aren't I thoughtful? Praise me, Danny, pretty please!~"

The Moon user received a kick to the stomach.

Neither the Delinquent nor (Y/N) registered what just happened until Dan launched a second kick to her chest, driving her down onto the dirt as he dug his shoe into her neck, cutting off her air supply. "I didn't ask for a second opinion, you worthless shit-for-brains! You're nothing but eye candy, so act like it~"

"[ORA!]" Star's punch connected with a barrier summoned between Jotaro and Dan. The dark-haired teen was trembling with unadulterated fury, this man had already proven himself to be the scum of the Earth, but to hurt a woman who couldn't fight back just to appear tough... That was pure evil.

Star Platinum and his master looked ready to murder Dan then and there, but a voice broke through the rising tension. "S... Sorry."

Dan perked up at the weak voice coming from below his shoe, he lifted a hand to his ear to demean the girl further. "What's that? I can't hear you from down there."

"Sorry... Sir." (Y/N) managed to croak out, the lack of oxygen had started to dot black smudges in her vision, she gasped for air the moment he lifted his foot off her throat.

"Good girl. You make such a cute face when you beg, I bet you get out of trouble all the time with a look like that~" He strutted away to the edge of the ditch, snapping his fingers haughtily. "I'm not going to ask twice."