~Lonely~

Is this how you feel when people leave?

Is this how lonely you feel when people leave?

Is hurting your self what you do when people leave?

Why do people leave?

These all were questions Quackity thought as he sat on the bathroom floor, arms to his side as they rushed a deep red down to his hands and the floor.

He winced as he hot up and washed away the blood. He looked up at the mirror only to see his lifeless eyes, the scar that went from the top of his eye down to his lip.

"Disgusting", he said with hate laced in his voice.

He looked back down and turned off the water as he wrapped his arms with bandages and walked out the bathroom.

He sighed as he went outside and looked around before walking around the woods until he heard rustling in the bushes. He stopped momentarily, looking around with emotionless eyes before walking again. He soon reached a small area in the forest that had flowers surrounding the place in a circle. He looked around at the sky before he reached the area and sat down.

He felt around his pocket trying to find his stress relievers.

He pulled out a blunt and a lighter.

He slightly smiled as he lit it up and took a hit.

He looked up as he blew out the smoke and took another hit and did the same, he felt the affect as he smiled while looking up. He laid down as he felt himself become affected more than usual.

"How I love this feeling...", he said to himself as he laughed lightly.

-With someone :) -

'Look at what they have done', both thought sadly.

"Should we help him, he looks ready to pass out"

"Yes cmon"

-normal-

Quackity felt himself get too high as his eyes flickered before he fell into his slumber failing to see the two figures walking towards him.

One of them grabbed him holding him gently as the other stepped on the blunt harshly.

"Stupid thing", they grumbled.

"Cmon grab his keys"

They grabbed the key to Quackity's house and made their way towards it. The house wasn't far and got there fairly quickly. They opened the door and walked towards the living room, placing Quackity gently on the couch as they both sat down in different sides of the room waiting for the duck to wake up again.

-5 hours later-

"Do you think he will wake up soon?"

"I hop-"

"Ugh so loud", Quackity groaned as he sat up rubbing his head and then eyes.

Quackity visibly froze as his head snapped up taking in the sight of the two people, he didn't think he would see.

"Tommy? Tubbo?", Quackity says surprised.

"Hi Big Q", Tommy says smiling.

"Hi Quackity", Tubbo says smiling nervously.

"W-what are you-? how did you-?", Quackity stuttered confused.

"Calm down Big Q please", Tommy says panicking.

"We will explain everything to you okay", Tubbo says calmly.

"Talk now.", Quackity said seriously.

"Okay, well um how do I say this, well we are on your side okay, everything that has happened, we want to stay friends with you, we see how the others have treated you and we think it's fucking unfair", Tubbo says getting mad.