Chapter Twenty - Five ☆

"Marinette, how are you feeling?" Alya asked her walking up to her bed and embracing her gently.

A genuine smile graced her face. "I'm feeling okay, a bit sore here and there but I'll live..." The smile disappeared quickly when the thought of her unborn baby came into mind. "I want to go home." She said.

"Marinette, your not ready. You have a couple more days until you can be dispatched, you have to stay here so they can keep an eye on your health. If something goes wrong, I don't know what I'd do." Alya held onto her fragile hands and squeezed them gently.

"I said I don't want to stay here. I want to go home." She whispered tearing up. "This place reminds me of them, I don't like it here. Let's go home Alya, I promise to be careful and to not get into any trouble. Please... I just want to leave this place," She sniffed, and Alya reluctantly sighed asking the nurses to dispatch the bluenette.

"Here are the medication she needs to be taking daily, once a day. This one needs to be taken every week. And this one needs to be taken regularly, twice a day after a meal to keep her going. She needs to keep healthy, a balanced diet is what she needs. Avoid drinking, driving- she should not operate a machine, or carry heavy objects as she could get hurt. Her body very Fragile after the incident," The Doctor explained handing Alya three different prescriptions, and carefully explaining the things she should do and not do to avoid any unwanted injuries.

"Okay Ms.Dupain Cheng, do you have anyone else who we can contact and let them know about your conditions?" He asked the young adult, who sat there miserable.

"No, I already gave you may parents numbers and everything."

"What about a boyfriend... A husband... Ex, no?" He sighed. "It's important that they know about your condition, Marinette."

"No..."

"Okay, take care Marinette. If you have any problem, you can come to me is that alright?" She nodded thanking him. He patted her thighs and stood up. "Bye," He bid farewell to them before leaving the room.

"Are you okay Marinette?" Nino questioned her.

"Can we go already? I'm starting to get uncomfortable..." She squirmed around, feeling irritated about her surroundings. Everything reminded her about Adrien, and she didn't want to think about him.

"Yeah, let's go. Comon." Nino helped her up, wrapping her arm around her waist and leading her out the door with Alya by her side.

𓃰

"Are you hungry Marinette?" Alya asked her.

She shook her head.

"What's wrong? You haven't eaten since you came back, and you need to take your medication. The doctor said it's important you take them- otherwise you'll be in pain, and I don't want to see you in pain." The brunette sat down beside her. "Girl, talk to me."

"I feel lost without them Alya, I don't know what I'm going to do with my life." She sniffed resting her head on Alya's shoulder. "I thought Adrien was the one for me, after so many chances were given to him... I thought he changed but he never did. I don't think he ever loved me, he just had to go with Chloe."

"Marinette-...."

"No Alya, it's Chloe. She always gets what she wants, she ruined my life and that's why we can never be friends. I don't know why she hates me so much, what did I ever do? I treat them both with love and kindness, and in return I lose my child..." She leaned over feeling sick inside.

"Marinette, take it easy. I'm sorry this has happened, you don't deserve it. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to be with someone who will keep you happy." Alya rubbed her back and hugged her.

"I should've listened to you Al, you were right. He broke my heart so many times. I gave him so many chances to prove himself, and yet he still found a way to hurt me... I hate him so much Alya, if he ever comes looking for me don't tell him my whereabouts. I need space, and time to heal without him. I feel sick inside," She scrunched her face up wiping her face up.

"Of course Mari, you know I got your back. Take all the time in the world, you can stay here for as long as you like. " Alya supported her friend in any decision she made. Even though some decisions may be stupid, and risky she still supported her because that's what friends do.

And that's why they are best friends. Because Alya respects her, and she'll always have her back.

𓃰

Adrien. :( 💔

I groaned slipping out of bed, and taking the bottle of whiskey with me downstairs.

It's first thing I drink before I wake up, and last thing I take before I pass out.

There are no words, to express how I feel inside. I feel so lost without her, I never thought I'd miss her this much because i didn't think she'd leave me even if I'd broken her heart. Even after giving me so much chances, I thought she'd give me another and forgive me and we'd move on together.

But she didn't.

She told me to leave. She told me to never talk to her again. She hates me so much, I bet every time she thinks about me her heart aches.

Just for even thinking slightly about me, her heart aches so bad that she has to go hospital. Just for for thinking about me.

I take another swig of the bottle in my hand, and stumble down the stairs.

My mind is foggy, I can't think about anything else other than death and Marinette. I drop to my knees clutching my stomach and screaming in pain.

It hurts.

It hurts so fucking bad.

I crawl to the bathroom in pain, screaming in agony asnd I force myself to throw up.

It's disgusting. It stinks. I reek of alcohol.

I do it again, and again and again until the pain stops. I smile to myself, lying in my own vomit. I've never felt this way.

I just sit there, thinking about her.

Her eyes, her lips, her smile she was everything to me. And now she's not, because she's not mine anymore. I no longer have a place in her precious heart.

And I deserve to feel this way.

💔 Broken heart :(

Name a song to describe how Adrien is feeling, and I'll make a playlist.

You know the drill:

🥇🥈🥉 🍫🍫🍫

🍪🍩🍬

Badges, chocolates, sugary snacks to be won :)

-alyasfanclub