Chapter Eleven ☆

At the club

As as they arrive at the club , things get wild. "Chug , chug , chug!" The group chanted as Marinette drained three shots down her throat. She threw her head back giggled ," I want more please" she said slutting her words and handing Adrien the glass cup and the other ones.

"No baby , that enough tequila for you" he said sitting her down on his lap. "Aw, pleaseee?" she asked whining and throwing her head back and giggling. He turned her face around and kissed her , she gripped onto his hair as he licked her neck.

"Let's go home , your drunk and you know what happens when your drunk Mari" he said bringing his hand out to help her up. She slapped his hand away and sat him back down , "I'm not drunk , and I'm not going anywhere until I say so"she said.

He chuckled and took his seat. She walked over to the bartender and asked for another shot , "Daddy , he won't give me anymore tequila , and I asked nicely" she said sitting on his lap and begging him to get her another shot. "Are you sure you asked nicely?"he asked smirking.

"Can you get me another one?" She asked him , bringing out the puppy eyes that he wouldn't dare saying no to. "Ok , I'll get you another on. But this is the last one , ok?" She nodded and pushed him towards the bar.

"Hey guys!" The blonde girl said sitting down on Adrien's lap. He rolled his eyes , "Ew , Chloe get off me. I dont want to catch whatever nasty disease you have" he said attempting to push her off. Marinette pushed her off and went flying like superman.

"He's mine , back off bitch" Marinette said folding her arms and giving her a death stare. 'i fucking hate this blonde bitch , sure a whore' she thought to herself. She smirked , "Let's play a game of truth or dare" Marinette said sitting down beside Adrien.

Chloe huffed and agreed. "Shit boutta go down" Alya said sitting down on Nino's lap and waiting for what's gonna happen. "Why? What happened , do they not like eachother?"Alison asked not aware of their past. "Long story"Luka said. "I'll go first , truth or dare Marinette?"Chloe asked.

"Truth" she said as Adrien suddenly sat her on his lap. "Are you a virgin?"she asked , "Oh , I already know the answer to that , cause Adrien fucked you"she said reminding her of when they played truth or dare back in highschool and she won.

"Yes he did , and I enjoyed it. Too bad he's mine"she said pecking his lips. "My turn. Truth or dare bitch?" She asked and Chloe said truth of course. "Is it...is it true that your a whore?" She asked her , the group gasped.

"Oh shit," Nino said laughing. "What fuck did you just call me?"she said not sure of what she heard. "No I didnt call you anything , I asked are you a whore?" She asked again. She kissed Adrien and laughed , "You are" he whispered to Chloe as they all laughed.

"It's called truth for a reason , cause you have to answer honestly" she said smirking her ass off. "No."Chloe replied pissed off. "Is it true that you got back with Adrien , after he clearly fucked you for a dare?" Chloe said without even thinking. "No , that not true and you know it blondie" she said , "Oh but it is , man what that mouth can do and that tongue"Chloe said sticking her tongue out and swirling it in circles.

Marinette charged at her causing the chair to flip over and into the crowd. Marinette grabbed her hair and pushed her against the wall slapping her non stop. "You like that whore?" She asked , "Your such a fuckin' bitch nobody likes you" Chloe said as they pulled at eachother's hair and tossing eachother around.

People surrounded them as they wantched. Adrien jumped in and pulled Marinette out before they Murdered eachother. "Let me at her" she said trying to get out of his grip. "Baby relax , you kicked her ass , we get it"Adrien said calming her down while Chloe walked into the bathroom.

"She started it , fucking bitch gets on my nerves , I just want to strangle her one day and hope she dies" She said rubbing her eyes and yawning. Alya offered to bring her home before she does. "Yeah I'll see you later , bye" he said saying goodbye to his friends and sitting down.

Chloe came back out and sat on his lap. "Chloe fuck off , I have a girlfriend" he said pushing her off. She whined and dragged him to a spare room and locked it. "Chloe what are you doing?"he asked her as she pushed him onto the bed and climbed onto him.

She pulled her top over head and threw it to the side. "Chloe stop , I can't do this to Marinette" he said pushing her off a d making his way to the door. "Please Adrien just this once , and I'll leave you alone after. I promise"she said.

He rolled his eyes and cursed. "Ok , fine" he said taking his shoes off and taking off his shirt. "Let me help you" she said unbuckling his belt and taking it off. She pulled his boxers and took hold of his cock. He bit his lip and moaned , "F-fuck Chloe..."

Now this is where the drama begins guys. I'll update this on Friday , so in thr meantime you can use your imagination lol.

What's gonna happen next?

Enjoy! bye lovelies 😃

Word count: 948 words