Chapter Eighteen ☆

Chapter 18 is finally out!

Enjoy, and again I'm sorry for leaving :) forgive me.

Marinette's Pov.

I walked into the room where Adrien was. I found him sitting up in his bed, smiling at me as I walked in. I rushed over to him, tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't think he'd wake up, I thought I lost him. He pulled me in closer towards him, and kissed me. I was so mad at him for what he did. Why does he always have to jump in to save me. Why!?

"Shh, it's okay bugaboo. I'm here," he whispered to me, while kissing my forehead to calm me down. "Why did you jump in, you should have let me get hit!" I yelled at him, hitting his back weakly. "I wouldn't forgive myself, if you ever got hit. Marinette, it's my job to protect you and the baby. Even if I have to risk my own life, for you to live then so be it." He looked at me dead in the eyes.

He was serious. He wasn't joking at all.

I wiped my tears away with my sleeve. "I love you Adrien," I said. It's like my words automatically healed him, or like it had some affect on him. "I love you too Marinette" he responded leaning in to kiss me, when he stopped and groaned in pain.

"Shit," he moaned softly, as he placed a hand on where wound was.

I panicked, getting off his bed and giving him some space. "Sorry! Sorry!" I apologized, he laughed, slowly laying back down. "Come here princess," he patted the empty spot on his beside him. "I don't I should-" "Marinette I said come here," his voice sounded so demanding, his tone and expression suddenly changed when I refused.

I was turned on, at this moment.

I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was good to know he wasn't dead. After what happened last night, I'm too scared to even step outside alone. I had the person who drove me, walk me to the hospital doors. That's how frightened I am.

Now I know how serious Chloe is. She wasn't messing when she said, she would get people after me. "Adrien I think you should-" I began to say, but hesitated. "I should what?" He questioned me, "I think you should just go ahead, and Marry Chloe. After what happened last night, I know she means business." I said.

"Fuck Chloe Marinette, i would rather take bullets for you than marry that spoilt brat" he responded. I was shocked by his response, but didn't question him about it. "I've made my decision, I'm not marrying Chloe. I love you, and I want to be with you" he added in, facing me.

I looked down, the tears about to fall when he placed two fingers under my chin, lifting my eyes to face him. "I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you, Marinette" he's apologizing now. Not just for the incident between him and Chloe, but everything he's done to hurt me.

I force a smile, even though I'm crying now.

He pecked me lips twice, before pulling me in closer, wrapping his arms around me. We stayed like this for a while.

It felt nice.

I feel safe around him.

A couple minutes later, the nurse walks in and discharged him. I watch him as he takes off his gown. I blush and look away, even though I've seen it before this felt different. He chuckles, putting on his black jeans and T-shirt. "You've seen it before Marinette, why so scared?" He askes me, as we walk out the room.

"Do you want to have sex when we go home?"he whispers into my ear, "is it..is it safe?" I questioned him. He nods, "yes, it's completely safe. You just won't lay on your back, just to be safe." he reminds me.

He calls a taxi and we go to a hotel instead, so it's safe and Chloe won't try to break in and hurt us again.

*End of Pov*

He Locks the door behind him, walking his girlfriend to the couch. There's a minute of silence, as Adrien places his hand on the small bump, on her stomach. "I can't wait Marinette!" He exclaimed, his cheeks hurting from smiling to much. "Marinette?" He calls her name, looking up at her.

"Yes?" She hums, answering him. "Marry me, please? I know now is not the perfect time, but I'll get you a ring next time and-" "Yes." He Beamed, when she accepted his request. "Really? You'll be my wife?" He askes her, "yes kitty, I'll be your wife." A smile graces his face, as he grabs onto her neck pushing her head back gently.

"You know," he began to say. "I'll go easy on you, but if you weren't pregnant I would've destroyed you" he growls. He gently lifts her yellow dress above her head, he unclips her bra letting her breasts fall free. He pinches her nipples, sucking on them, while his free hand plays with the other.

"Mmm, Adrien" she bites her lip to stop herself from moaning. He rips her panties off, stuffing it in his pocket. He smirks, as he carries her bridal style to the bedroom. He quickly takes off his own cloths before, he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Are you ready baby?" He asks her, she nods burying her face in his neck.

He grips onto her thighs, lowering her onto his hard dick. "A-ahh! Adrien!" She moans out, as he pulls out little bit before fitting everything inside of her. "Fuck, Marinette." He growls, slowly trusting in and out of her wet pussy. "A-adrien..!" She tugs on his hair, as he gets a bit rougher with each thrust. He tucks a strand of hair before, kissing her lips.

He sucks on her bottom lip, waiting for her to grant her access. From all the pleasure her soon-to-be husband is giving her, she's unable to process anything, or respond to him. He drops her down, hard, causing her to scream and cum instantly. He takes the opportunity to explore her mouth, pulling away and licking his lips in satisfaction.

"Get on your knees, ass up!" He ordered her to do.

A/N~ I haven't written smut in a while and right now, I don't know what tf to write. Like it's pretty straightforward, but I just can't. Oh well, 😌

He takes her from behind, ramming into her. "Y-you said y-you would g-go ea-easy..!" She screams into a pillow, making him smile. "I am going easy on you," his hand slides up to her neck, pulling her up. "Beautiful," he whispers into her ear and kisses her plump lips. His fingers slowly make their way down in-between her thighs.

"So fucking beautiful," he said once more before pushing her face down into the pillow, and pounding into her from behind. His lower region, slapping against her ass. The Bandage that's wrapped around the wound, getting loose. "I- I think I'm...I'm going to.." "Not yet Princess, not until I tell you to" he leans over, planting kisses onto her back.

He takes hold of her wrists, bounding her wrists with his belt behind her back. "Hold on Princess," he grips onto her waist, thrusting his hips back and forth. She buried her face deep into the sheets, biting on the pillow to stop her from screaming too loud.

An hour passed, and their cuddling under the sheets. Sharing sweet kisses, every few minutes. She draws shapes with her finger, on his bare chest, humming a song, Adrien's Mother used to sing to him. It helps him relax most of the time. "I love you Marinette, so so much." He says sincerely, looking down at her. She looks up, "I love you too Adrien,"

They smile at eachother, and share a passionate kiss.

I hope you liked that. Sorry it took me long to post, after i came back. For the third time, but I'll post another short chapter later today :)

Enjoy!

-Stay miraculous <3