Chapter Nineteen ☆

Adrien's pov.

I couldn't sleep. I can't even close my eyes for a second, and think someone will not break in. Even though its hotel, that same guy who shot me could come back. I'm scared that if I let my guard down, one of us will end up getting hurt and I can't let that happen. So no sleep for me, until it's safe to sleep.

I check up on Marinette before walking into the kitchen, and opening the mini fridge they have.

"Sweet! They got some wine in here," I say pouring myself some of drink, in a wine glass. Nice and cold, I said to myself. Leaning back into the couch, and enjoying the drink. I still can't believe she agreed to marry, after everything we've been through. I thought she'd say no.

I love that girl. And she's all mine.

I close my eyes for a second. Just for a second. Until I hear a door open behind me, I jump up, my fists in the air, ready to send someone to the hospital, when I see Marinette. "Oh, it's just you." I smile walking over to her. "You okay? Why aren't you sleeping?" She questioned me, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "I couldn't sleep, not after what happened last night" I sigh.

"I don't want anything to happen." I add, after taking another gulp of the drink I front of me.

"I'm too scared to sleep, even though I've slept for a couple hours." She says and I laugh. I walk over to her, and kiss her forehead. "I love you so much, Marinette Dupain Cheng" she looks up, and smiles softly at me.

Gosh I could stare at that smile, and will never get tired of it.

Never.

A/N*Dammit, writers block is back again*

"I love you too, kitty" she kisses my cheek, and hugs me."You should sleep, you and the baby need rest" i tell her, walking her back to the bedroom and tucking her in. I wait a couple minutes to make sure she's asleep, as Im walking back to the living room, my phone starts to ring. Who hell could be calling me at this time?

I checked the caller ID and it was Chloe fucking bourgeois. Why can't she take a hint, and fuck off.

I put my phone on silent.

Finally, some peace and quiet.

She calls me again, and I ignore it.

I block her, on social media. Every app I have her added on.

Somehow this bitch finds a way to call me, so I give in and answer on the third ring.

*END OF POV*

"Chloe what do you want? Why do you keep calling me?" He question her.

"I just want you, Adrien. Come back to me...please..." She begs me, as if Adrien's the one mistreating her.

"No Chloe. How dare you! You have the guts to call me, after you tried to hurt my wife?! What is wrong with you-"

"Adrikins, I'm sorry. I thought she'd be the one to get hurt. But I did it for us, so we can get married and have babies together. Without her getting in the way. I love you Adrien, I want you-"

"Chloe, don't call me ever again. Do not call this number ever again. I don't want to see your face, ever again. I don't want to hear your voice, and I do not want to be near you. Ever again! I'll still be there for my child, but I'm sorry no."

"We can never be together. Do you understand?"

Silence.

Nothing.

No remorse whatsoever, for what she did.

"Chloe..?"

"It's okay Adrien. I'll find a way, to get rid of her. We'll be happy, we'll have babies and get married. I love you Adrikins!"

She cuts the call, and Adrien plopped himself down onto the couch. Feeling devastated inside. He leans forward, bringing his hands to his face, as he starts to cry. Marinette sits down beside him, lifting his face, so he could look at her. She looked into his sad, greens eyes, before she embraces him into a hug. After hearing their conversation, she too feels shattered, to even say something.

"It's okay Adrien. This is reality. Sometimes, things won't go the way we want them to go. I forgive you Adrien, for everything. I love you...".

After hearing what she said, he cried harder. And the worst part was,

She was right.

Reality can be depressing as fuck.

Finally!

I've published this chapter. I've actually had this chapter in my drafts, but couldn't continue writing it. So I'm back now, and back for good this time. (This is a promise)

Enjoy the chapter, and hopefully I can update this tomorrow or during the week.

~LilMiraculous.