Chapter Twenty - Two ☆

"So, what's the results, of the attack." Luka asks his girlfriend, who is currently taking off her fake pregnancy silicone. She starts to laugh, as she pulls up the news article. "She's in the hospital for a good while, and she lost the baby." Chloe flops onto the bed, with Luka climbing on her.

"Your such a vicious bitch," he said huskily into her ear.

She grinned. "Your vicious bitch,"

They were making out on her bed, when Adrien walks in. Completely shocked. She staggered out of bed, pushing her lover off onto the floor. "A-Adrien, wh-what are you doing h-h-here" she stutters, not being able to look into his eyes. His Jaw tensed, and might jut forward slightly. His lips in a straight line, his fists clenched, his face contorted with rage.

He takes a step forward, and another, until he's face to face with Chloe. "How dare you-!" He's cut off with a fist to his jaw. Luka steps forward, swinging again at the blondie. "Who the fuck, do you think you're talking to, huh?" He asks.

"Get out of my way. I don't want to hurt you, Luka. Don't, make me hurt you." He threatens, making Luka chuckle. "You think you can hurt me, you fucker?" He slaps him, "I pity you. Your pathetic girlfriend, your father, your friends. They all hate you, for your past. You think you can change, and expect everyone to forgive you, for the trauma your father caused? I mean, look in the mirror-"

*THUD*

"Fuck you! You don't know shit, and for you. How could you lie to me, how? I rejected you, and you repay me by this? I lost my child, my fiance is in the hospital. Why are you doing this to me, why?" His eyebrows lowered and pulled closer together. His tearstained face was puffy and swollen with despair.

He looked down at Luka who was getting up, and kicked him in the gut. "You faked your pregnancy," he kicked him again. "You pretended to love me, and you cheated on me."

"With. This. Blue. Fucking. Bastard." Each word, ended with Luka, constantly getting pounded by Adrien.

"I'm sorry, Adrien. I didn't mean to, it was an accident" she screams out, seeing Lukas messed up face. "Your sorry? It was an accident?" He chuckled. "I'll make sure you pay for this," he walked out the door, leaving Chloe to attend to Lukas's aid alone.

*Back At The Hospital*

"Is she awake?" Adrien asks, wiping his tears away. He's sitting on the bed side, holding her hand, brushing her soft blue hair, out of the way.

"Even if she's not in a good state, she's still looks like a fucking goddess." He whispers to himself, lifting her hand up to kiss it. "I'm so sorry," he whuspwrs in her ear. "She'll be okay Adrien. It wasn't your fault-" Nino repeated again, after the fifth time.

"I know, I know. But I'm the one who caused this, it's my fault she's here. It's my fault we lost our unborn child, who hasn't even gotten to see the wonders of the world." He says devastated, heartbroken.

"...Adrien...?"

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be better promise !

Maybe you guys should decide what book I should update next,

Miraculous sins.

A fresh start.

Or we can continue on with this book.

Your choice, bye :D

~alyasfanclub