Chapter Seven ☆

Adrien's Pov:

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, I keep breaking Marinette's heart and the next thing you know she already forgave , and honestly I can't keep doing this anymore.

I love Marinette , I really do , but there's always someone who comes along and ruins everything for me , I can't loose Marinette , I can't let her move on. I need to change my ways otherwise someone else will snatch her away from me...and it better not be Luka.

I place my arm around her waist an pull her closer , she's so beautiful , loving , caring , smart , funny I don't know what I'd do without her. She's given me so much chances.

I don't deserve to be with her , she deserves better , "Adrien?"she said , she's awake now. "Morning beautiful"I say to her as I kiss her cheek. She giggled , "stop it tickles ,"she said.

She pushed me away and got out the bed , "Where are you going?"I said as she put on one of my shirts , "I'm hungry"she said walking out the room to the kitchen.

I chuckle before walking to the bathroom and taking a shower. I get out after a while and find her on the bed smiling and laughing.

"What's so funny?"I said walking over to her , "Look , its Luka"she said showing him a video , he frowned "Babe , you know I hate that guy.."I said sighing. I knew it she loves him , and it's all my fault.

She kissed my cheek , "Don't worry Adrien , he's just a friend to me , I'm not gonna leave you for him ok? And plus , he has a girlfriend already" after hearing I felt better , knowing that he's not going to take her away from me.

I smiled and kissed , "I love you so much Mari"I said hugging her tightly , "I love you too kitty"she said and in return she gave me kiss and I felt so happy.

"Go get ready , I have a surprise for you today"I said getting up and walking to the desk , "oh really? What is it?"she said.

I chuckled , "it wouldn't be a surprise , if I told you would it? Just go get ready babe , I'll be waiting downstairs ok?"I said , "ok, but you look pretty suspicious kitty"she said walking to the bathroom and getting in the shower.

A few hours later.

"Yeah but , comon Adrien why can't you tell me what it is"she said whining , I laughed "Because I can't , it's called a surprise for a reason , you'll just have to wait babe"I said.

She took a sip of her red wine , she looks so fucking sexy right now , I just wanna do it right here , right now. Maybe if we go to the storage room over there , and maybe just-- "What is it?"she said and I snapped out of my trance.

"You look absolutely beautiful today M'lady"I said and she blushed , "You said that so many times today, I lost count"she said giggling , "Yeah but it's true"I said said.

"Well then thank you ,"she said , "Marinette?"I said , "Yeah?" "Do you still love me?"I asked her.

She nodded "Yes , I love you so much"she said , "Don't leave me ok princess? I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to hurt you , I'm so sorry I made you feel like shit , I love you so so much"I said holding onto her hand.

She smiled sincerely , "It's ok kitty , I forgave you a long time ago , and I won't leave you I promise ,"she said and I kissed her.

"I love you Adrien.."she said , "I love you too purrincess ,"I said and she laughed , "I swear , you puns are so cringey"she said and I laughed.

"Hey wanna get ice cream?"I asked her and she nodded , "Yes please , let's gooo"she said dragging me towards the stall.

"Welcome to André's Ice cream , what can I get for you two love birds"he said , "What would you like babe?"I asked Marinette "Um , I'll have strawberry please"she said.

"Strawberry for the queen and you sir?"he asked me and I got chocolate flavour , "Thank you , here you go"I said giving him the money.

As we walked to the bench Marinette held onto my hand , "I hate you"she said and I laughed , "Well I love you princess"I said.

••••••••••••••••••

Ok , that's ch.7 and hopefully I can update this book during the weekend , bye lovelies ❤️.

Word Count: 768 words.