Chapter Fifteen ☆

Time skip to tonight

"Hey Mari!" Adrien walked over to her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her. She giggled at his actions and kissed him back. "How are you?" He asked her kissing her hand and her forehead. "I'm ok , now that I'm with you" she joked.

He chuckled kissing her lips once more before they walked in the restaurant Infront of them. Once they sat down they ordered their food right away. "Marinette. I'm so sorry for what I did , and I regret every second of it. I hope you can forgive me. I can't loose you , you're special to me and I love you so much" he said to her holding onto both her hands.

She smiled softly and nodded. "Of course I can forgive you. I love you too , i-i just hope your not seeing her still" she asked looking down. "Wha-what? No I'm not." He lied. "Shes not with me , she never was" he lied again.

He lied to her face. He lied about not marrying Chloe. He lied about Chloe being pregnant. Just him seeing her so happy , he didn't want to ruin the night so he didn't speak of them both. "I love you so much Marinette" he said leaning over and kissing her cheek before attaching their lips together.

"Ooh , are you hungry? Foods ready. I'm starving" he rubbed his hands together licking his lips. She laughed "Kitty , you can kiss me and break the it straight away" she mumbled underneath her breath. He chuckled and kissed her again.

"I'll make it up to you later baby" he whispered something dirty in her ear and she blushed hard. "You..you weirdo!"she yelled still blushing hard at what he said. "Shh princess! I know you liked what I said you- dinners ready!" He cut himself off sitting up straight as the waiter brought over their food.

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Thank you" she thanked the waiter before he walked away. "This is so fucking good! But not as good as that pussy" he said. "Adrien! Were in a restaurant , what the hell I wrong with you? What if someone heard you" she gasped.

"Relax baby. I'll be having some of that sweet pussy when we go home" he winked at her , wanting to bend her over and rail her into the table.

Time skip gals I'm sorry

After they finished they paid the waiter and walked out. They made out for a full on 2mins in his car. "Maybe I should fuck you now , you look so sexy in this dress" he growled unbuckling his belt and getting ready. She stopped him and looked at him dead serious in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked her. She hesitated before replying , "I-..I'm pregnant Adrien. I found out the day we broke up and I was scared to tell you" she said as a tear escaped her eye. He wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"I'm going to be a dad?! Oh my fucking god I'm going to be a dad!" He kissed her with excitement , crushing her lips with his. She giggled surprised at his reaction meaning he's happy to have the baby with her.

She laughed. "Yea. I'm gonna be a mom!" "I've waited my whole life for this shit!" Hes so hyped up he literally Jumped out the car and screamed 'im gonna be a dad!'. She smiled. She was happy. He was happy.

He pulled her out and kissed her again. Softly this time before it turned into a hot steamy make out in public. Just then Chloe walked over to them and tapped her finger on his shoulder.

"Can I help you- C-chloe?!"he said surprised. Marinette furrowed her eyebrows at her presence. "Why are you here?" "Uhh..this is my soon-to-be husband , and out baby in my stomach" she said rubbing her stomach gently.

Marinette's eyes filled with tears when she heard the news. "When were you going to tell me about this Adrien?" She asked him. He was so shocked right now , he couldn't speak. He told Chloe to stay at home for a while and to not leave the house to come looking for him.

"I-i was going to I swear! I promise it wasn't on purpose , I just--" "It's okay. I understand. You rather have the baby with Chloe , than with me" she sighed wiping her eye and walking away.

"Fuck. Fuck you Chloe! You just ruined my fucking life!" He yelled in anger as she smirked getting in the car. "I don't care your mine. Let's go home Adrikins".

Okay guys that's it. Next chapter during this week. Bye! Enjoy!

Word count: 779 words